Social If you can have superpower, what would it be, what would you do with it?

Fengxian

I am God
@Blue
Reaction score
Mine would be super strength. From I was a kid, I always dreamed to be the strongest being in universe. Not just human, but I want to be able to destroy any life form.

If I have this superpower, I would be a fighter. Knocking a beast like Ngannou and a GOAT like Jon Jones back to back. Also conquering boxing world.

Then after I get bored of destroying world champs I will become a supervillain and challenge the entire world. I would love to see if I am able to conquer the world with my strength or die in battle against humanity. Either way I would die a happy man.

Last edited:
The short list is teleportation, intangibility, flight and timestop for me.

Invisibility would be fun but just to troll its not very useful once you get past having fun. Like if you can't reach a place being invisible ain't going to help you. With 8 billion people we're already kinda invisible if you think about it.

batman-rich.gif

I wish I was rich like Bruce Wayne,

I probably wouldn’t use the $$$ to fight crime though…

Reactions: 666
tumblr_ljnm8p2UU51qj3mylo1_500.gif

Matter Manipulation. I would create/disassemble anything I want, be it a living organism (prime Megan Fox), infinite supply A5 Wagyu Beef, houses, any type of material etc. I'd also visit the earth-like planets to see what the fuss is about.

Dr. Strange like powers would be good enough for me.

The Force:

Telekinesis
Telepathy
Premonition/boosted reflexes
Big Jumps
Suggestion
Lightning
Choking motherfuckers

I used to think low-grade super strength / athleticism, like lift a car not an aircraft carrier.
But now I think I'd want the ability to super heal. The X-men have a character called Elixir that can heal anything with a thought, this is what I'm talking about.
1. I could extend my life and those of my loved ones.
2. How great would it feel to heal a ward of cancer babies?
3. How much would Elon or Bezos be willing to pay?

Back