Crime Convicted Rapist Sentenced to Physical Castration

Guy got 50 years in prison and will also have his testicles removed. Does this seem like a bridge too far or does the punishment fit the crime? I think he's getting what he deserves.

Hmm.

If he's getting 50 years, what's the point of castration? That would make more sense as an 'if he's ever released', but looking at him that seems unrealistic.

Not for me, though, that's something I'd expect in the third world.

Not that I sympathise for the POS.

Hmm.

If he's getting 50 years, what's the point of castration? That would make more sense as an 'if he's ever released', but looking at him that seems unrealistic.

True. It's definitely punitive rather than functional. He will likely never see the light of day again.

Hmm.

He's 54. Not sure how much of the 50 years he will serve but child rapist that he is I'm ok with it as well

Didn't know this was legal in the US. Video title said it was in "Lousisana" so I thought it was indeed happening in another country. Seems barbaric, but who is going to sympathize with a child rapist. Also, do they remove the entire sack or do they just get the nads and leave a big flap of skin hanging?

Didn't know this was legal in the US. Video title said it was in "Lousisana" so I thought it was indeed happening in another country. Seems barbaric, but who is going to sympathize with a child rapist. Also, do they remove the entire sack or do they just get the nads and leave a big flap of skin hanging?

From what I've read, he was sentenced to be chemically castrated, but chose physical castration instead.

Castration has very severe ethical implications. Chemical castration via hormonal treatment affects the thought processes and thinking of the man in question. As it lowers the testosterone level, the man's sexual activity, fantasies and desires are also affected. As such, we have a situation, where human behavior is actively controlled and directed. This can be in violation of human dignity, as they're essentially being controlled via mind-altering substances. This also creates the precedent to force people to take all kinds of drugs, that lower aggression and negative emotions.
Chemical castration should be about treating a sexual disorder, it should not be about treating the personality of the subject in question.

Maybe its chemical castration....but if their just leaving the skin hanging they could at least put a couple of squeaky toys in there.

Perfectly suitable punishment. He raped someone, they have to live with the pain of that for the rest of their life. Let this piece of garbage live with the pain of it as well. Each time he pees or showers he will be reminded of the evil that he is

Castration has very severe ethical implications. Chemical castration via hormonal treatment affects the thought processes and thinking of the man in question. As it lowers the testosterone level, the man's sexual activity, fantasies and desires are also affected. As such, we have a situation, where human behavior is actively controlled and directed. This can be in violation of human dignity, as they're essentially being controlled via mind-altering substances. This also creates the precedent to force people to take all kinds of drugs, that lower aggression and negative emotions.
Chemical castration should be about treating a sexual disorder, it should not be about treating the personality of the subject in question.
But you don't mind when kids do it do you?

But this isnt actually your opinion. It's what chatgpt spat back out at you...

Child molester?

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back