Shoop I'm now a fighter after 9 months of training, shoop the amateur!

Do you have a Health Plan and Dental Plan?

I'm not sure, I think insurance but. I'm not thinking about my looks, my teeth, or my wellbeing.

I know what I'm getting myself into, but I wanna do it while I'm in my prime. then I'll pursue my cartoonist career. I just don't think of the health of it, I've always been a fighter my whole life and I've accepted that I do want to fight, and that I've become a better person because of it.

Disciplined, being focused.
All of this I've learned in 9 months more than I did in school, So in the end. If I go to hospital, at least I gave it everything I had than to quit when It's already too late.

Grats mate and good luck. AEC represent! @MrPsychoticKane

CC: @Arqueto @Doughie99 @SenorFranko @Reach4theSky @fprado @Buff @Van Daz and other shoopers

sTnFEm9.png

Now let the guys do the magic.

tumblr_inline_o5ag06x7fk1sq9gow_400.gif

#AECforLife 🤘

Get rid of the clown hair and stupid tattoos. Quit focusing on capturing attention through words and quick remedies.

Get the best mentors and leaders around you. Join a church. Stay disciplined.

Good luck defeating your demons. We all have these things to overcome.

Mans heavy in di rap game now fam ain't shopped in a minute kinda beefin' wid Drizzy and KDot atm but iono maybe I'll GIMP it up for a 6ixdogger gettin' into di scrap game ting lit fam finna have a cookout or what 🥩🍗?

Yo tho fam u me n Baddy Paddy 3 way slap match ain't no beef all respect fam 💯🚫🐄🐮

Mans heavy in di rap game now fam ain't shopped in a minute kinda beefin' wid Drizzy and KDot atm but iono maybe I'll GIMP it up for a 6ixdogger gettin' into di scrap game ting lit fam finna have a cookout or what?

Yo tho fam u me n Baddy Paddy 3 way slap match ain't no beef all respect fam

Thanks, man, I wish you luck in your dreams as well.

I'm not sure, I think insurance but. I'm not thinking about my looks, my teeth, or my wellbeing.

I know what I'm getting myself into, but I wanna do it while I'm in my prime. then I'll pursue my cartoonist career. I just don't think of the health of it, I've always been a fighter my whole life and I've accepted that I do want to fight, and that I've become a better person because of it.

Disciplined, being focused.
All of this I've learned in 9 months more than I did in school, So in the end. If I go to hospital, at least I gave it everything I had than to quit when It's already too late.

I'm gonna be a debbie downer and highly recommend you get your insurance sorted out. All the discipline and focus in the world won't save you from a 6 figure hospital debt.

I'm gonna be a debbie downer and highly recommend you get your insurance sorted out. All the discipline and focus in the world won't save you from a 6 figure hospital debt.

Yeah, well. I'll be sure to take care of it, again. I'm new to this fighting world. so I except there to be stuff like this going to happen.

Back