If TJ Killashaw Is A Snake, Then What Is Chad Mendes?

and youve been non-stop sobbing about TJ ditching team alpha manlets ever since it happened so yeah lol

Lol Sobbing? The only ones sobbing are you and TJ who lost the title when they left TAM.

I just saw a recent video of Chad Mendes training with Cody No Love, who is adamant that TJ is "the fakest person" on Earth.

However, TJ and Chad are still buddies and they go hunting together and all of that. How can Cody No Love hang around somebody who hangs around "snakes"?

Fighters are so emotional. If they didn't fight, they would be straight up bitches.
So as far as we all know.
Chad has no problem training with Cody and being friends with Tj.
Cody has no problem with Chad training with him and also being friends with TJ.
TJ has no problem with being friends with chad, and Chad training with Cody.

But you do have a problem with it?

And who exactly is the emotional bitch?

I think manlets have smaller brains than normal sized human beings, so their behavior doesn't always make sense to normal people

No comparison. On the one hand, you've got TJ Dillasnake, who is clearly a snake. Then on the other you've got Chad "I have psoriasis" Mendes, who bravely overcame his debilitating skin condition (with the help of some HGH-releasing skin cream) to become a world-class fighter.

So as far as we all know.
Chad has no problem training with Cody and being friends with Tj.
Cody has no problem with Chad training with him and also being friends with TJ.
TJ has no problem with being friends with chad, and Chad training with Cody.

But you do have a problem with it?

And who exactly is the emotional bitch?
I don't have a problem with it.

But if you are going to do that, you can't go around calling your friend's friend a "snake."
Nah dude, I have "friends of friends" that I don't like and am free to state my opinion.

Since people who are my friends understand that a human being is more complex than a single opinion on one thing, there is no problem. I allow them the same respect. If they couldn't grasp this simple concept of autonomy, they most likely aren't my friend.

Nah dude, I have "friends of friends" that I don't like and am free to state my opinion.

Since people who are my friends understand that a human being is more complex than a single opinion on one thing, there is no problem. I allow them the same respect. If they couldn't grasp this simple concept of autonomy, they most likely aren't my friend.
So, if your Friend A snitches on your Friend B, and now your Friend B is doing 2 to 3 years in jail. You would still be okay hanging around Friend A, because what happened between Friend A and Friend B was none of your business?

To me when you call somebody a "snake" you are implying some serious character flaws. It is not the same as 2 friends fighting over a woman. It is a serious accusation.

But people are different, and that's what makes the world interesting.

Back