If TJ Killashaw Is A Snake, Then What Is Chad Mendes?

They say what they say because obviously some people believe anything they hear and nothing they see. I mean would it really shock you to find out Cruz and Faber hang out or even tate and Rousey ? It is unlikely but would not surprise me one bit.
It is one thing taking a piss on an opponent. Calling somebody a snake is questioning his integrity and character.

Fighters can't even say they think their teammate will lose, when the teammate is facing a more talented opponent. That is how emotional they are.

So, Cruz saying "I bought houses beating Team Alpha Fail guys" is just jovial banter. Cody calling TJ a snake has a little bit more animosity to it. That's is the man's reputation beyond fighting that is being questioned, by a dude who is not consistent himself.

I just enjoy watching TJ, Chad, and Cody fight. Some enjoy gossiping about TJ, Chad, and Cody. Which one are you?
(1) I am stating facts. Not gossip.
(2) It is just entertainment. I am predominantly neutral when it comes to sports.

That you are a bitch.

TJ and chad have been friends for a long time, chad is also smart and wise enough to know that TJ needed to do what is best for him.

He didn't fuck Cody girl or nothing, he left his gym because let's face it team alpha male was always full of bridesmaids until TJ came along.

He left for the trainer that helped him fix up his game to become world champ.
I know all that. My question is how come Cody and his followers don't?

Just because two guys don't like each other doesn't mean you cant be friends with both of them.
It depends on the situation. The Alpha Male situation is so childish. Considering that life is an individual sport, and one has to look out for one's interests first.

When you are on a plane, you are told to put the oxygen mask on yourself first, before you start acting like a hero.

But if one of my friends calls another a snake, I will have to arbitrate a discussion and get to the bottom of it. Or else, we are not friends, just associates.

Really.. lol think your going to far into this .. we all know TJ is a snake the GOAT said it .. <cheer>

cody no dad isnt too bright its why hes a necktatted cage fighter in a sport where you only need 9 fights to contend for the world championship

Yet you still watch and comment in an UFC Message board

I think it makes Mendes "real" and "adult" and "above the wwe bullshit"

Chad is still friends with TJ, no one on TAM has a problem with that. TJ is still tight with Lance and quite a number of TAM guys. I think TJ probably lost Justin and Casillo though as friends

To me it sounds like Chad is mature and not picking sides, but remaining friends with both.

I just saw a recent video of Chad Mendes training with Cody No Love, who is adamant that TJ is "the fakest person" on Earth.

However, TJ and Chad are still buddies and they go hunting together and all of that. How can Cody No Love hang around somebody who hangs around "snakes"?

Fighters are so emotional. If they didn't fight, they would be straight up bitches.
lol you still believe in this "rivalry"??? do you think pro wrestling is real too?

Duane and Urijah planned this from the beginning so that they could inject some new storylines into the bantamweight division instead of the same old TAM fighter getting murked by Cruz or Nuevo Uniao.

It is one thing taking a piss on an opponent. Calling somebody a snake is questioning his integrity and character.

Fighters can't even say they think their teammate will lose, when the teammate is facing a more talented opponent. That is how emotional they are.

So, Cruz saying "I bought houses beating Team Alpha Fail guys" is just jovial banter. Cody calling TJ a snake has a little bit more animosity to it. That's is the man's reputation beyond fighting that is being questioned, by a dude who is not consistent himself.
You must be a liberal because they believe anything did you not watch TJ's facebook Q&A after the McGregor vs faber season of Tuf where TJ calls Conor a good guy and all that after what they staged on the show. TJ done what he thought was best for him and his future and Conor calling him a snake on national TV then TJ calling him a good guy lol. Keep on believing the fabricated nonsense and I will pay attention to the fights. I do like the banter as long as it is funny like Bisping does and DC but all that other nonsense is a joke. Let me add that TJ till this day is being referred to as a snake and he calls Conor a good guy ? All that backstabbing he said she said is to set up big fights because most will buy into it. Now they have even added the Justine Buckles blah blah blah no longer being TJ's head coach and backstabbing somebody hell I don't even know who is suppose to be the good or bad guy in this nonsense it is such nonsense.

Last edited:
TJ did nothing wrong. Mendes also has a brain and is good friends with TJ.

Cody is mindless and now will have to eat his own words. Mendes and TJ both whoop Cody.

Cuckholz (AKA @Hardkore ) is a shit coach. Bang is far superior so TJ was right to leave.

You must be a liberal because they believe anything did you not watch TJ's facebook Q&A after the McGregor vs faber season of Tuf where TJ calls Conor a good guy and all that after what they staged on the show. TJ done what he thought was best for him and his future and Conor calling him a snake on national TV then TJ calling him a good guy lol. Keep on believing the fabricated nonsense and I will pay attention to the fights. I do like the banter as long as it is funny like Bisping does and DC but all that other nonsense is a joke
I am a liberal, and I am very proud of it. It is good to have a mind that is able to change and adapt to new knowledge and understanding.

whistlepig aka the groundhog

TJ did nothing wrong. Mendes also has a brain and is good friends with TJ.

Cody is mindless and now will have to eat his own words. Mendes and TJ both whoop Cody.

Cuckholz (AKA @Hardkore ) is a shit coach. Bang is far superior so TJ was right to leave.

Yet Bucholz's fighter and game plan beat Cruz, while TJ and peanut butter salesman were left holding the bag. And no, TJ was getting KO'd by Cody in sparring, Cody puts him out under 3 rounds

Back