If TJ Killashaw Is A Snake, Then What Is Chad Mendes?

Yet Bucholz's fighter and game plan beat Cruz, while TJ and peanut butter salesman were left holding the bag. And no, TJ was getting KO'd by Cody in sparring, Cody puts him out under 3 rounds
Took him long enough to figure out a gameplan to beat him.

The Cruz that beat TJ whoops Cody.

Apparently TJ was but cuckholz is still sitting on that lie. TJ wins 50-45 or blitzes him in the 4th.

I just saw a recent video of Chad Mendes training with Cody No Love, who is adamant that TJ is "the fakest person" on Earth.

However, TJ and Chad are still buddies and they go hunting together and all of that. How can Cody No Love hang around somebody who hangs around "snakes"?

Fighters are so emotional. If they didn't fight, they would be straight up bitches.

We all have friends who associate with people we wouldn't associate with.

Also, have to consider the fact that much of the Cody/TJ beef is promotional.

I just saw a recent video of Chad Mendes training with Cody No Love, who is adamant that TJ is "the fakest person" on Earth.

However, TJ and Chad are still buddies and they go hunting together and all of that. How can Cody No Love hang around somebody who hangs around "snakes"?

Fighters are so emotional. If they didn't fight, they would be straight up bitches.
Or maybe he's just a normal human being who lets his friends decide about people on their own without holding it against them? lol, smfh...

stop it...you know what you did you little gossip girl
Do you even know what is the definition of gossip?

In case you didn't: Gossip is a casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

If I am gossiping, then this ENTIRE forum is gossip media, which it actually is.

Or maybe he's just a normal human being who lets his friends decide about people on their own without holding it against them? lol, smfh...
But if you are going to do that, you can't go around calling your friend's friend a "snake."

How many degrees of separation do you need? So you can't be friends with a friend of someone you dislike, then what about being friends with a friend of a friend that's a friend of someone you don't like? Is that sufficient?

Call me crazy but I think Dillashaw is going to beat Cody soundly.

It is dumb to think that just because 2 people you are friends with have a falling out you have to choose sides

Do you even know what is the definition of gossip?

In case you didn't: Gossip is a casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

If I am gossiping, then this ENTIRE forum is gossip media, which it actually is.
you're a gossip girl and also a mean girl

anybody who doesn't have a serious psychological problem is very emotional. Fighters are probably more likely to show it; because they are less scared of people calling them bitches.

internet fans dwell on this shit more than the fighters themselves so what does that tell you?

implying u arent in every single tj thread lol

cody no dad isnt too bright its why hes a necktatted cage fighter in a sport where you only need 9 fights to contend for the world championship

I'm not the one bitching about Garbrandt getting a title shot or him fighting TJ. Weren't you the one crying about it, and the sport in general?

I'm not the one bitching about Garbrandt getting a title shot or him fighting TJ. Weren't you the one crying about it, and the sport in general?
and youve been non-stop sobbing about TJ ditching team alpha manlets ever since it happened so yeah lol

Chad always reminded me of:
Atom_Ant.png

Back