If the UFC make McGregor vs. Diaz 3, who will Ferguson fight?

ohh i agree with you that Nate beating Connie was hilarious BUT two fights already happened,and he lost the second one by his own mistakes.
The LW division is in need closure and Nate is not part of the solution,he is part of the problem.
Had he fought smartly in the second fight he would probably put Connie away again in the third or fourth round.
Had he accepted any of the other fights the UFC offered him against other top 5 he would,maybe,be more comfortable in the ranks to deserve a third match up with Connie.
Why he deserves another chance when theres is a IT champion there,AN UNDEFEATED ONE,waiting for his chance to unify his title and a "champion" who is holding the real belt for one year not defending it?

It's the craziest thing it's like the UFC as turned full casual viewing for part-time fight fanz, the UFC is so bent on making the Conor the face of the UFC they sinking a entire division to accommodate him? It's like there's two UFC's one for real fighters and fanz where belts & ranks are still somewhat respected and observed, and the just for entertainment UFC where Conor rules and there are no rules, unfortunately if you fight in his division you get stuck in the quicksand.

It's the craziest thing it's like the UFC as turned full casual viewing for part-time fight fanz, the UFC is so bent on making the Conor the face of the UFC they sinking a entire division to accommodate him? It's like there's two UFC's one for real fighters and fanz where belts & ranks are still somewhat respected and observed, and the just for entertainment UFC where Conor rules and there are no rules, unfortunately if you fight in his division you get stuck in the quicksand.

The UFC will do whatever it takes to protect Conor, it's pretty obvious. But now that Ferguson is the interim champ, the division will move on with him defending against the top contender, Khabib.

Strip him if he avoids defending his title. This shit has got to stop.

CM Punk, because then there's no more reason to act like UFC is different from WWE.

The UFC will do whatever it takes to protect Conor, it's pretty obvious. But now that Ferguson is the interim champ, the division will move on with him defending against the top contender, Khabib.

mv33_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Not sure what you mean here ^^^ Defending what? the interim belt? If that's the case that is not what a interim belt is intended for. They are to be fought for once to face the champ and unify the belts so the holder can be called Undisputed, once unified that interim title goes back in the closet.

If Mcgregor vs Diaz happens, I am gonna puke.

Tony should just become the undisputed champ if that happens.

Conor keeping Nate relevant, just like GSP kept Nick relevant.
Conor actually is fine fighting Tony. It is UFC that is trying to make the Nate 3 fight to happen.

mv33_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Not sure what you mean here ^^^ Defending what? the interim belt? If that's the case that is not what a interim belt is intended for. They are to be fought for once to face the champ and unify the belts so the holder can be called Undisputed, once unified that interim title goes back in the closet.

You're right. The real purpose of an interim belt is to keep the division going while the champ is out due to injury. That is no longer the case since WME took over.

WME have been using interim belts as a marketing gimmick to sell fights while allowing the champion to duck the #1 contender. The best example of this is the MW belt and the interim belt. As soon as Bisping won the belt, they created an interim one protect him from fighting Romero. Then, they created an interim belt for Whittaker and Romero to fight over. As soon as Whittaker won the belt, they have Bisping fights GSP, lol!

Updates:

The UFC is allegedly negotiating with Ferguson for a fight against Conor. Does anyone believe the words from the UFC, especially from Dana White, any more?

He should wait and fight the winner. He deserves the "real" title.

Updates:

The UFC is allegedly negotiating with Ferguson for a fight against Conor. Does anyone believe the words from the UFC, especially from Dana White, any more?
Nope, because Dana is a compulsive liar, he always lies so much. He lies so much that I think he doesn't even realize he is telling a lie sometimes.

I'll believe it when I see it. Conor vs Tony is the only fight to make, anything else like Conor/Nate 3 or Conor/Paulie is total BS.

IF Nate beats Conman they'll probably do a 4 peat. But I'll be gone. I never watched WWF well at like 8. I'm 40 now anit got time for part 2 WWF.

IF Nate beats Conman they'll probably do a 4 peat. But I'll be gone. I never watched WWF well at like 8. I'm 40 now anit got time for part 2 WWF.

WME has already turned the UFC into WWE.

They will protect Conor for as long as the casuals are stupid enough to buy Conor vs. Diaz 3.

If real MMA fans pay for this circus instead of streaming it as a way to boycott, then pretty much they are supporting this type of WWE matchmaking.

I will stream Conor vs. Diaz 3 as a way to say fuck you to WME and the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back