If the UFC make McGregor vs. Diaz 3, who will Ferguson fight?

nate... beats the champ twice in a row, then people say he doesn't deserve the shot against that same champ.

Kah-beeb will never make the 155 weight limit ever again so that eliminates him from this equation.

I'd say wait for Conor, but that fight wouldn't happen until 2019, at the earliest. If it happens at all.

Great point! And this is the last thing that we need more at LW: Holding up yet another belt, the interim belt.

If Conor won't defend his belt against Ferguson, then lets keep the division moving by having Ferguson fight the next top contender, Khabib, for the interim belt.

Conor can keep fighting Nate again and do boxing fights if he has no interest in defending, but keep the LW division moving.

I can't even believe this topic is being discussed..? Anytime, anywhere, anyplace, Conor isn't that what Dana advertised him as..?

You're a disputed champ with a co-champion in your division, there should be no other fight. But this is the new UFC so I won't be a surprised motherf*ker when McGregor/Diaz 3 is stamped; like it's a real fight...
This is a new era, and Conor is all about the Money
Ferguson, even with his cringeworthy shtick can't draw 100K+ PPV buys which is pathetic.
Still don't worry, Conor will bless his bum life

Gaethje Vs Alvarez winner

They won't fight until the end of this year, which means a hypothetical bout of this winner vs. Ferguson won't happen until late Spring of 2018 at the earliest.

Ferguson would be put on the shelf for at least another 6 months.

The thing is, Conor refused to defend his belt, so the interim belt was created to keep the LW division moving.

Now that Ferguson has the interim belt, I think most of us can agree that it should not be held up again. We don't need a 3rd belt.

Last edited:
This is a new era, and Conor is all about the Money
Ferguson, even with his cringeworthy shtick can't draw 100K+ PPV buys which is pathetic.
Still don't worry, Conor will bless his bum life

Cockroach please don't ever quote me talking about PPV's, buys, gate, parking, etc, and all that f*kery I'm not about that, I ain't cutting a share so I don't care. Bring me fighting God Damn it..!

Last edited:
Cockroach please don't ever quote me talking about PPV's, buys, gate, parking, etc, and all that f*kery I'm not about that, I ain't cutting a share so I don't care. Bring me fighting God Damn it..!
Fighters are starting to care more about their purses, which correlate with those factors.
Either you acknowledge the current climate in which fights are made, or you can keep complaining and shitposting on the daily. Your choice.

Fighters are starting to care more about their purses, which correlate with those factors.
Either you acknowledge the current climate in which fights are made, or you can keep complaining and shitposting on the daily. Your choice.

<MaryseShutIt> <DisgustingHHH> [<diva4} Thought I told you son....

Last edited:
This shit IS a broken record already.
Make the champion fight or take that belt off.

This shit IS a broken record already.
Make the champion fight or take that belt off.

That's ^^^ what the f*k I'm talking about, will f*king fight a senior citizen for a 100mill but won't fight in his own sport for half where he is champ?

Alright son go on and post another 24.000 worthless posts ...

Don't even go there puppy, I earned mine b!tch you still pissing down your leg like you gotta vagina. and you probably ain't even a squirter...:(

Don't even go there puppy, I earned mine b!tch you still pissing down your leg like you gotta vagina. and you probably ain't even a squirter...:(
Another nonsensical post.
Being a neckbeard shitposting on sherdog is not an accomplishment, you need help

Great point! And this is the last thing that we need more at LW: Holding up yet another belt, the interim belt.

If Conor won't defend his belt against Ferguson, then lets keep the division moving by having Ferguson fight the next top contender, Khabib, for the interim belt.

Conor can keep fighting Nate again and do boxing fights if he has no interest in defending, but keep the LW division moving.
. Conor isn't going to fight before 2018. Super bowl weekend at the earliest, I believe. That will be 15 months since he won the belt, and not defended. Which means if he fights Nate Super bowl weekend, it will probably be summer before he fights again.

That's if he doesn't box again. If the belt isn't on the line in his next bout, strip him.

. Conor isn't going to fight before 2018. Super bowl weekend at the earliest, I believe. That will be 15 months since he won the belt, and not defended. Which means if he fights Nate Super bowl weekend, it will probably be summer before he fights again.

That's if he doesn't box again. If the belt isn't on the line in his next bout, strip him.

Agree.

But what about Ferguson - who should he fight? Should he be put on the shelf until late next year?

I think Tony beats everyone not named Khabib, if only Khabib can actually stay healthy or make weight....

If the UFC make McGregor vs. Diaz 3, who will Ferguson fight?

6zopyt.png
No one.

I'm torn.

I want to see McGregor vs Diaz III.

I think Ferguson deserves a shot at McGregor and the undisputed LW title.

I like Khabib and I think he smashes Ferguson and McGregor but he doesn't deserve an undisputed title shot nor an interim title shot. Khabib had his opportunity and ruined it on his own. Khabib should fight the Gaethje vs Alvarez winner.

No one.

I'm torn.

I want to see McGregor vs Diaz III.

I think Ferguson deserves a shot at McGregor and the undisputed LW title.

I like Khabib and I think he smashes Ferguson and McGregor but he doesn't deserve an undisputed title shot nor an interim title shot. Khabib had his opportunity and ruined it on his own. Khabib should fight the Gaethje vs Alvarez winner.

The problem is, realistically, Conor doesn't look like he wants to defend against Ferguson, who is a serious threat. So, Ferguson cannot sit around and wait.

This leaves us with Khabib and Barbosa. Ferguson has already beaten Barbosa, so the logical choice would be Khabib.

The winner of Alvarez and Gaethje can fight Barbosa to determine the next top contender to challenge for the interim belt (we all know Conor isn't going to defend his belt).

Agree.

But what about Ferguson - who should he fight? Should he be put on the shelf until late next year?
I say Barboza again. If Khabib wouldn't keep fucking up, I'd say him. Gaethje if he beats Alvarez would be <{JustBleed}>

Another nonsensical post.
Being a neckbeard shitposting on sherdog is not an accomplishment, you need help

It's cute every time one of you pups get shut down you become instant intellectuals

HTTPS9pLm1ha2VhZ2lmLmNvbS9tZWRpYS80LTEzLTIwMTUvU05HV0FNLmdpZgloglog.gif

Back