If Mousasi vs Rockhold happens

Yeah but not because of his boxing. Have you seen Rockhold fight? Lol. His straight boxing technique is horrible. He keeps his chin way out in the open and leans way too heavily on his front foot. Bisping caught him because of this.
Bisping caught Rockhold because Rockhold over extended on his right hand and couldn't get out of the way because he has poor head movement and only moved the top half away (leaned away) rather than get out of his opponents striking range. Look back at his fight with Machida. Rockhold threw a right hand and leaned back thinking he was out of Machida's striking range only to get tagged by Machida (happened in the 1st round).

Against Weidman, Moussasi was able to peop right up (which was impressive) BUT Weidman was able to get the mount due to Moussasi becoming sloppy on his back. I doubt Moussasi will get back up from being mounted by Rockhold.

I still don't see how you believe Moussasi has better striking than Rockhold, but I guess we have to tune in and see.
It's spelled Mousasi. You have not really watched Gegard if you wouldn't give him,at least, a slight edge on feet.
I'm talking today, post usada and in his prime.Hes an amateur boxer with a boxing/kboxing-/judo base.If you watch the Weidman fight, Mousasi first guy he wasn't able to constantly move forward and Chris understands distance well.Gegard was the one backing Chris up.Before the fight, people couldn't understand how the larger,elite wrestler wasn't favored over Mousasi.We now know.

4 man tourny for the real MW strap

Rock/Moose/Yoel/Whitt

Just do it already Dana cmon

Two high level strikers and both will come to fight, give the edge to mousasi in this one though.

It's spelled Mousasi. You have not really watched Gegard if you wouldn't give him,at least, a slight edge on feet.
I'm talking today, post usada and in his prime.Hes an amateur boxer with a boxing/kboxing-/judo base.If you watch the Weidman fight, Mousasi first guy he wasn't able to constantly move forward and Chris understands distance well.Gegard was the one backing Chris up.Before the fight, people couldn't understand how the larger,elite wrestler wasn't favored over Mousasi.We now know.
"It's spelled Mousasi"
Okay English major. I guess you have never made a spelling error before.

I have watched Mousasi (I know you're waiting for me to do that) and I still give Rockhold the edge on the feet.

You're really using Weidman not pressing forward as a reason why Mousasi has better stand up? Gimme a break, kid. Don't act as if Mousasi had a flawless performance against Weidman. Nothing in Mousasi's performance against Weidman made me go "Damn, Moose's striking is spectacular". Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Now you may critique my "essay", Professor Anal.

You do know Rockhold has absolutely horrible boxing and Mouosasi probably has the best jab in the division, right? Lol at superior technique going to Rockhold.
This. Mousasi is a legit striker by any standard, Rockhold has good kicks and that's about it.

As a moose fan, Rockhold is technically speaking the better guy in almost every category. However, he is the more inconsistent guy. Moose dwarfs him in ring generalship and fight IQ. Even when I was pulling for Rockhold a while ago, round about when he was on his way up the rankings and calling out a severely falling Vitor, I still didn't like that fight for him because, even though Rockhold is probably the most well-rounded MW in the world, he still can't circle for his fucking life and backs straight up, which spells misery against a guy who blitzes forward like Vitor.

Rockhold should be favored at most points in the fight, but he's way more likely to make a mistake that a good fighter like Moose can capitalize on. I mean, hell, if Bisping could do it..

"It's spelled Mousasi"
Okay English major. I guess you have never made a spelling error before.

I have watched Mousasi (I know you're waiting for me to do that) and I still give Rockhold the edge on the feet.

You're really using Weidman not pressing forward as a reason why Mousasi has better stand up? Gimme a break, kid. Don't act as if Mousasi had a flawless performance against Weidman. Nothing in Mousasi's performance against Weidman made me go "Damn, Moose's striking is spectacular". Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Now you may critique my "essay", Professor Anal.
First off, im no kid (i wish) and its not just the weidman fight and the second round was pretty impressive on the part of Mousasi. Listen, I've already assumed that Luke will be slight favorite so I'm not making it out to be a sizable difference. I just believe he's the better stand up fight.If they stand and trade (which Luke won't do), Rockhold goes down, mainly because of Gegard s superior chin.
This my opinion.

Idk rockhold is all angry right now moose would win the mental warfare easily moose will cooly and calmly walk in there and beat rockhold that's my prediction.

Yeah but not because of his boxing. Have you seen Rockhold fight? Lol. His straight boxing technique is horrible. He keeps his chin way out in the open and leans way too heavily on his front foot. Bisping caught him because of this.

No his boxing isn't horrible. It may not be his strongest point I will give you that, but he isn't bad, he has very good boxing.

"Bisping caught him because of this" - then why didn't Bisping do this in the first fight? I remember Rockhold winning the boxing exchanges. Bisping caught him because Bisping caught him. It was a fluke, same as RDA x Eddie

First off, im no kid (i wish) and its not just the weidman fight and the second round was pretty impressive on the part of Mousasi. Listen, I've already assumed that Luke will be slight favorite so I'm not making it out to be a sizable difference. I just believe he's the better stand up fight.If they stand and trade (which Luke won't do), Rockhold goes down, mainly because of Gegard s superior chin.
This my opinion.
I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Nothing in Mousasi's recent previous fights show me he has better stand up than Rockhold.

I see Rockhold finishing Mousasi via TKO or SUB. But then again, I could be wrong....only time will tell.

Absolutely horrible boxing? You don't know shit

Mousasi himself said Rockhold is probably the toughest fight on the MW division.

Regardless of wether or not Mousasi believes Rockhold is his toughest fight, he is going to say he is.

Putting Rockhold on a pedestal, in the event of a win, makes Mousasi look better and furthers his agenda of attaining the title fight.

You do know Rockhold has absolutely horrible boxing and Mouosasi probably has the best jab in the division, right? Lol at superior technique going to Rockhold.
Jab?

You actually think Moose can JAB that tall and reachy sumbitch?

No his boxing isn't horrible. It may not be his strongest point I will give you that, but he isn't bad, he has very good boxing.

"Bisping caught him because of this" - then why didn't Bisping do this in the first fight? I remember Rockhold winning the boxing exchanges. Bisping caught him because Bisping caught him. It was a fluke, same as RDA x Eddie
"Fluke"?
Ehhhhhhh, a fluke would be a fan throwing a banana peel in the cage, Rockhold slipping on it and Bisping being awarded a TKO victory. I don't like Bisping but he capitalized on a flaw that Rockhold has shown in past fights where he throws his right hand and leans backwards thinking he's out of his opponent's range. Rockhold did it against Machida and Machida was able to land a hard counter in the 1st round of their fight. Not to mention, Rockhold also stood with his chin up and hands down during the fight with Bisping the 2nd go around.

Mousasi is the more technically sound with his striking and overall better standing. His jab is great and he really hurts people with it. Mousasi is also great on the ground, even if he prefers to keep it standing vs anyone (but Mark Hunt, lol).

Rockhold has great kicks, both to the body and to the head. He has a good check hook that he spams a lot in his fights. Where he really shines, though, is grappling. Great scrambles, heavy on top, powerful gnp and elbows, dangerous submissions.

I'd favor Mousasi, but it could be a close fight.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Nothing in Mousasi's recent previous fights show me he has better stand up than Rockhold.

I see Rockhold finishing Mousasi via TKO or SUB. But then again, I could be wrong....only time will tell.
I got Mousasi +115 , via Rockhold being chinny (tko).

I got Mousasi +115 , via Rockhold being chinny (tko).
giphy.gif

Back