If Mousasi vs Rockhold happens

he fought that fight cocky as fuck after dominating him the first time. He had his hands down at his waist practically. If they rematch Luke would still likely be a -250 favourite.
You are right. He underestimated Bisping. However, the punch that KO'd Rockhold was seen in the tape by Bisping and his trainers, and they rehearsed for it. So, that opening was always there. Bisping didn't even set it up, he just knew it was going to be there.

Plus, when you add the Vitor KO, and I don't think it fair to claim that Rockhold's striking is far superior to Mousasi.

The best jab in the division?
Okay, you can give that to Moussasi then (LOL).
Rockhold has better striking, wrestling, and BJJ than Moussasi sooooooo I'll give to edge to Rockhold in this matchup. Good fight nonetheless.
Last I checked Master Luke was knocked out by the sith lord bisping screwing the whole galaxy.Hes not a Jedi yet

Last I checked Master Luke was knocked out by the sith lord bisping screwing the whole galaxy.Hes not a Jedi yet
Last time I checked, Mousasi got knocked out by Uriah Hall via spinning shit. Just sayin'.

Last time I checked, Mousasi got knocked out by Uriah Hall via spinning shit. Just sayin'.
Then he rematched and knocked him out.Luke ran and criedfor over year.

Moose tkos Luke and makes it Look easy.

Weidmans wrestling is better then Luke's and we saw how that helped

"It's spelled Mousasi"
Okay English major. I guess you have never made a spelling error before.

I have watched Mousasi (I know you're waiting for me to do that) and I still give Rockhold the edge on the feet.

You're really using Weidman not pressing forward as a reason why Mousasi has better stand up? Gimme a break, kid. Don't act as if Mousasi had a flawless performance against Weidman. Nothing in Mousasi's performance against Weidman made me go "Damn, Moose's striking is spectacular". Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Now you may critique my "essay", Professor Anal.
Wow,you r really stubborn.and dont know much about mma obviously.

Then he rematched and knocked him out.Luke ran and criedfor over year.

Moose tkos Luke and makes it Look easy.

Weidmans wrestling is better then Luke's and we saw how that helped
Both are 1-1 against mentioned competition. Weidman's wrestling is better than Luke's, yes. But Rockhold demolished Weidman while Mousasi won because Weidman didn't know the rules.

And it sounds like you're trying to use MMA math even though MMA math doesn't work in your favor because Rockhold slaughtered Weidman while Mousasi couldn't (this is coming from a Weidman fan) and Rockhold destroyed Machida while Mousasi couldn't. Rockhold won the MW crown while Mousasi was beating on fighters by the likes of Santos and Henderson.

Both are 1-1 against mentioned competition. Weidman's wrestling is better than Luke's, yes. But Rockhold demolished Weidman while Mousasi won because Weidman didn't know the rules.

And it sounds like you're trying to use MMA math even though MMA math doesn't work in your favor because Rockhold slaughtered Weidman while Mousasi couldn't (this is coming from a Weidman fan) and Rockhold destroyed Machida while Mousasi couldn't. Rockhold won the MW crown while Mousasi was beating on fighters by the likes of Santos and Henderson.
If we're being fair, the Weidman fight got stopped before said slaughter could happen. Both fights were fairly competitive until Weidman's position blunders.

Mooses striking is 10x of what Luke even has to offer.Moose will land and it will take its toll.

Luke got knocked out by a dude not even known for any power.Point is his chin doesn't meet his skills.

Moose was going to knock Weidman the fuck out standing that's a fact.Why the Chris kept shooting the take down because he was getting lit the fuck up.

It'll take Luke more then wrestling to save him against Moose.

Luke's good but not great imo.Moose starched Vitor the same dude that knocked Luke's ass out also.It wasn't Trt or any of that bs it's the fact the dude lacks awareness and his chin isn't obviously strong enough

Again Moose Tko by the 4th at latest

giphy.gif
Lol Michael Bisping

Love this match-up. Hoping for a Mousasi win , but a healthy Rockhold gives anyone problems.

If Luke fights with his head screwed on this time it's his fight imo

I think his kicks will be the factor in this fight, I can see him liver kicking Moose and possibly subbing him

It's a bad matchup for Moose, really, but he's been on a tear and shouldn't necessarily be counted out

It's a great fight to make

Imo striking contest, where Gegard's punches would be better than Luke's kicks, also Gegard striking defense should be better.

The only thing rock hold on better at is getting knocked out and his left kick.

Moose has faced better competition, has better head movement, better boxing, better fight iq, better defense,better right kick, more seasoned, there is no way this fight is going to the ground, moose won't have to worry about lukes weaker take-downs, moose will light him up on the feet

You are right. He underestimated Bisping. However, the punch that KO'd Rockhold was seen in the tape by Bisping and his trainers, and they rehearsed for it. So, that opening was always there. Bisping didn't even set it up, he just knew it was going to be there.

Plus, when you add the Vitor KO, and I don't think it fair to claim that Rockhold's striking is far superior to Mousasi.

Really Rockholds big strength is his kicking game I'd say, you could say Mousasi has been caught there by Hall but honestly I view that as a bit of a fluke, generally Mousasi hasn't been that vunerable to kicks and arguably has a better kickboxing background than anyone Rockhold has faced thus far.

In terms of boxing I definitely give Mousasi the edge in technique and also in chin which could really end up being a big factor if Luke's kicks aren't that effective.

Back