If Max wins tonight I want to see him fight Khabib

MoroccanFan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Max should fight Khabib after he beats Ortega, I think this would be a great fight.

I'd rather see him fight Conor as an introduction to the 155 pound division

Khabib is booked with the NSAC for the foreseeable future. Sorry, bro.

What has Max ever done to you?

I think Khabib has 1 more fight then he ducks 170 and retires so....whatever. Rather him fight Tony. The fight 5 years in the making.

Not really, Khabib mauls him, and Max is a volume puncher so it's not like he can just land that huge one shot when they're on the feet.

Max vs Tony would be a lot more interesting, could be one of the best fights ever.

I'd like to see max put his proverbial toe in water first before the bhibster (when he took the late call last time he was a 4-1 underdog for a reason).
Let's win first tonight in what is one of the most anticipated fights I've been looking forward to in quite sometime.

Max would get destroyed lol. Terrible fight for him. I'd respect his balls for accepting the challenge, though.

Khabib only fights people who can't get on rollercoasters.

4 of his last 7 fights have been against people the same height or taller than him. I think you're mistaking him for Conor.

cBLZc8w.png

Why do you wish injury on Max? I don't even think Khabib is such a big guy( he is average in size in his division but he has good cardio) but the matchup is poor.

Max should fight Khabib after he beats Ortega, I think this would be a great fight.

You're insane. The top contenders at LW couldn't beat Khabib.

Holloway doesn't hit hard enough nor is he strong enough to stop Khabib.

Khabib will do Max Holloway like he did Barboza....walk him down.

He won't have to back up and time the takedown like he did against Conor...

Holloway is not that big a threat. Short reach, not as strong, doesn't hit very hard compared to LWs.

I think Khabib has 1 more fight then he ducks 170 and retires so....whatever. Rather him fight Tony. The fight 5 years in the making.
'Ducks 170' lol. Do all fighters you dislike have to move up in weight?

Both the FW and LW division has only hosted one title fight per weightclass a year for he last 4 years...and you are calling for a "superfight" to hold both divisions up more?

I like Max but I don't like his chances against Khabib. I'd like to see him rematch Conor or fight El Cucuy…. also I think it'd be fun to see Max fight Cowboy.

I really don't see Max having much of a chance of keeping Khabib from taking him down and grinding him to pulp.

Back