If Lebron vs MM fought "tonight" how would it end.

People need to chill with the reckless fellatio of LeBron. We've seen that you can't come into MMA blind over and over again. Sure, great athletes will do well as fighters, but they need to have basic ability and training.

Last edited:
To all the people picking an untrained athlete beating one the greatest of all time . . .

17973838_1517341978310357_383841899451264759_o.jpg

MM would most likely choke him out. It would definitely be a submission of some sort.

Hey, a lot of people here never trained, and let alone actual fighting.
If they did, they would know that pro fighters are just "different".
In my kickboxing days I sparred with a few pros and even when I hit 'em they felt like they were built in a different material.
MM would choke the shit out of Lebron in no time.

I have no clue. I dunno if Lebron has ever thrown a punch in his life.

But then what can MM do to a guy with that much size, strength, and skill?

If MM somehow got the choke, could he hold it? The obvious is normally yes, but what if the guy you had the choke on could break your arms by grabbing them?
Nokweed Davy (72 kg) fought and arguably won against JLB (115 kg), one of the finest heavyweight kickboxers of all time. Skill first, size second.
Thus, especially since we're talking about MMA rules, MM lights him up and submits him easy.

Yeah he'll grab him and squeeze the life from him. Throw them in a jail cell see how that works out. Real life shit, no cage where the manlet can jog away from.
Sherdog is too ignorant for words.
True story: four years ago I was just starting in boxing, had three-four weeks of experience. I was a gym freak back then and weighed about 84 kg (186 lbs iirc) and 185 cm (6'2). I had to spar a tiny, 14 year old gypsy boy who was an amateur national championship bronze medalist and weighed no more than 54 kg (considerably less than MM).
And I got. My. Ass. Whooped.
3 rounds of ass whooping. I couldn't touch him, and he touched me whenever he felt like it. I tried everything, clinching, shoving, swinging, covering up... nothing helped.
I couldn't chew gum without it hurting for the next month.
Every semi-serious fighter (and even amateur like me) has a story like this. A moment of truth and realization. I have dropped much of my weight training since. Focused on boxing, kickboxing, BJJ. Went down to 176 lbs.
Now, you can bet I can beat or choke the shit out of any 250 lbs bodybuilder or basketballer etc etc etc.
Hope this educates some of you keyboard warriors.
Skill comes first, size comes after.

Back