If Lebron vs MM fought "tonight" how would it end.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have no clue. I dunno if Lebron has ever thrown a punch in his life.

But then what can MM do to a guy with that much size, strength, and skill?

If MM somehow got the choke, could he hold it? The obvious is normally yes, but what if the guy you had the choke on could break your arms by grabbing them?

WHzaVI.gif

I don't know Lebron JR is what 6'1 or 6'2 now? Would probably Knock Poor Mouse out senseless with the first shot. Yes he would connect he isn't some average Joe he would Maul em quick. The real Lebron would kill MM like a roach.

Hate to break it to you TS, but there's weight classes for a reason.

Can Lebron even throw a punch? Mighty Mouse heel hooks him in 3 seconds

Lebron would flop as soon as they touch gloves.

lebron-flop.gif

Easiest fight of MM's career.

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you TS, but there's weight classes for a reason.

Size matters when skill is involved too, throw a 200 lbs+ bodybuilder with no combat experience in the cage with a featherweight professional fighter and see what happens.

there was a vid of GSP training with some ~270lbs hockey pro and GSP totally out-wrestled and took him down quickly several times tho admitting it was physically hard vs much stronger bigger guy

this

also you should know that 'fantasy fights' threads go to the dumpster

Last edited:
Lebron would just batista bomb his ass or something. Lol @ a 5'3 manlet being able to hold a choke on lebron.

Size matters when skill is involved too, throw a 200 lbs+ bodybuilder with no combat experience in the cage with a featherweight professional fighter and see what happens.

Yeah he'll grab him and squeeze the life from him. Throw them in a jail cell see how that works out. Real life shit, no cage where the manlet can jog away from.

I'm not sure what would happen but I'd definitely be interested in watching

main-qimg-357cd02cb486cdce1ccc3d6130a0497b

I think LeBron could eat any punch or kick that is thrown at him from MM and maintain this stance.

MM kos him. Not on the first shot but he probably stops him with a bodyshot /kick

Back