If Khabib fights, will he destroy Barboza?

Win or lose, I don't know, but I'm dead certain that if he wins it will be via a hard to watch decision, destroying only our patience.

You can't have a serious discussion about Khabib at this point, too many repeat tiramisu spammed for likes.

Hard fight for Barboza, but I'm a firm believer in a TKO due to punches.

I just hope he makes it to the cage so we can put these fucking memes to rest.

Even if it's true the constant comments of "he won't make weight" or "tiramisu" are just a fucking bore at this point. I can just imagine crusty sherdoggers giggling to themselves as they post tiramisu memes. Do you guys honestly think mentioning that he has weight issues is some groundbreaking/insightful commentary that no one has heard before?
Well Khabib, this place never forgets or forgives when you wreck most anticipated fight of the year day of fucking fight.

But work on your weight far in advance because cutting like you do wont survive 5 hard rounds vs El Cucuy.

ko-barboza-dariush.gif

praying-gif-24.gif
Not real likely, Khabib doesn't really shoot many double legs does he, think most of his takedowns come from the clinch.

The sad part is that Khabib COULD destroy the entire LW division.

But will he even make it into the cage? What detrimental effect will there be on him making that torturous cut to LW?
I really wish they had made Khabib vs Aldo, as ridiculous as it was as an interim belt. Man that would be a fun fight.

Id favor him but Barbosa could put his lights out with a kick

Unless Barboza developed an iron chin and incredible TDD, I don't see him winning. Should be a dominant fight for Habeeb.

He has been working on that with Frankie.

He has improved certain things since his debut, so don’t think he’s going to show up unprepared.

Its a style mismatch that favors Khabib.

With that said... there's a huge chance he doesn't make weight or gets injured and the fight doesn't happen....

Khabib by all regards should take this but anything can happen with Barboza. Still if things go according to plan for Khabib it should look like the MJ fight

Barboza is a beast, his striking is very dangerous especially for a grappler trying to close the distance.
That said, Khabib is probably a much bigger man. He is a Welterweight not a lightweight.

Fight could go either way.

Barboza is a beast, his striking is very dangerous especially for a grappler trying to close the distance.
That said, Khabib is probably a much bigger man. He is a Welterweight not a lightweight.

Fight could go either way.
Edson is about the same size as him. He ain't small. Besides Edson has had issues with pressure fighters in the. He works best at a distance by using those kicks. Against a grappler like Khabib that is an issue. Catching a kick is a free TD for him.

It could go either way but Khabib has all the tools he needs to win.

He has been working on that with Frankie.

He has improved certain things since his debut, so don’t think he’s going to show up unprepared.

Of course. But it's hard to prepare for Khabib unless you train with someone who has Khabib's size, strength, and style. Tdd is good. But standard tdd doesn't work for everyone.

Personally, I will jump out of my seat if Barboza wins (if the fight even happens). But this is a stylistic nightmare for Edson.

Khabib will clinch him, stick to him like glue, and never let go. I'd give Barboza a 25% chance of winning simply because he has that devastating KO power and timing. But his chances to land it will be few and far between.

Back