If Human meat was legal and sold in grocery stores, would you try it?

Are you serious? Even fruits/veggies are bred to taste better.

Heard of Wagyu beef? Corn fed poultry? Foie Gras? Grain-fed, Grass fed beef. 150 days lamb?
There are farms that selectively breed a strain of pig because they taste better, fat to meat ratio, even in US. Wagyu strain like Kobe and Matsusaka in Japan.

Have you eaten wild fruits? Berries, strawberries. Majority of them are sour. Yet those we purchase are sweet. The list goes on and on. Sweet corns, Broccoli, and if memory serves Watermelon doesn't even look like the way 90% of the people recognise. Because they are specially cultivated through selective breeding to make them look nicer and taste better.

Just because they are fat/oil doesn't mean they taste good. Oil/Meat ratio must be good for any meat to taste at it's peak.

For people saying female breast, they are almost pure fats. It would be like eating pork lards. Nothing special about them.
Plenty of protein in these; Besides, nothing Ketchup and mayo can't fix

I've always been a fan of the old school cannibal movies from the 80s like Cannibal ferox and Cannibal Holocaust, but just recently I rewatched one and it had me thinking. If Human meat was regularly sold in stores and was regulated and totally legal would you ever give it a try and cook it up? I personally would but not raw, that would be gross.

I bet it would be good, too bad I won't ever know though...

I will only buy humanely raised and humanely slaughtered human meat, so I probably have to kill my own humans.

No.

And y'all fucked up.

And y'all fucked up.
You're not the least bit curious to know what a Varona rump roast tastes like?

JKGxDj3.jpg

I've always been a fan of the old school cannibal movies from the 80s like Cannibal ferox and Cannibal Holocaust, but just recently I rewatched one and it had me thinking. If Human meat was regularly sold in stores and was regulated and totally legal would you ever give it a try and cook it up? I personally would but not raw, that would be gross.

I bet it would be good, too bad I won't ever know though...

I haven't gone through all the posts but you don't want to do that. Cannibal's get Kuru laughing disease, its similar to mad cow's disease but for humans. Fucks up the prions in your brain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

You know that movie "alive"? Well, I'd be sitting there with a knife and fork in my hand licking my lips and looking at the guy that is about to die next.

You mean long pig?

And what do you mean would I?

no are you all saying yes morons?
You do realize cannibalism fucks up your brain, right?

Plenty of protein in these; Besides, nothing Ketchup and mayo can't fix

Nah.. I'm the type of person that eat my steak plain unless they are $20 steaks, then only I might dip into the sauces they provide. I eat food for enjoyment, not for the proteins/vitamins and to fill my stomach just to live another day.

Mayo goes well with egg, sandwich and all. Not for meat. I barely eat Ketchup for years, not even with fries.

Human meat will be pretty exotic and exclusive. So I would need them to be very tasty.

no are you all saying yes morons?
You do realize cannibalism fucks up your brain, right?

How could being a cannibal make you any different from someone who eats a regular diet, or a vegan? We're all beautiful. What we eat doesn't change that. It's 2017 bro, you need to come out from behind that veil of ignorance and discrimination.

yea i totally would if it's reasonably priced and has a good amount of protein.

I've worked in an OR before.

I've had the same conversation with dozens of coworkers while bored and waiting for the surgeons to finish... we'd never go cannibal because we're convinced that people would taste pretty fucking terrible. We apparently all have the same random thought.

Whenever the surgeons use the cautery, the smell coming from the patient is less "beef on the grill", and more "goddamn how long has the meat been out???"

Nah.. I'm the type of person that eat my steak plain unless they are $20 steaks, then only I might dip into the sauces they provide. I eat food for enjoyment, not for the proteins/vitamins and to fill my stomach just to live another day.

Mayo goes well with egg, sandwich and all. Not for meat. I barely eat Ketchup for years, not even with fries.

Human meat will be pretty exotic and exclusive. So I would need them to be very tasty.
Mayo is great with chicken burgers or breaded-meat, well for me that is.

I wonder if teh UFC will list human meat as a PED

Mayo is great with chicken burgers or breaded-meat, well for me that is.

I wonder if teh UFC will list human meat as a PED

Yeah I guess, mayo does goes well with some meat patty.

If human eating get legalised, I will imagine a whole new MMA company will enlist all "cannibals" fighters. Bringing it "old school style".

@Ippy
I'm pretty sure Human meat will taste bad as well. But I'm sure chefs around the world will find the most suitable seasoning in a short span of time. Very few meat product taste good without seasoning or some form of preparation anyway. Beef is the odd one out.

Yeah I guess, mayo does goes well with some meat patty.

If human eating get legalised, I will imagine a whole new MMA company will enlist all "cannibals" fighters. Bringing it "old school style".

@Ippy
I'm pretty sure Human meat will taste bad as well. But I'm sure chefs around the world will find the most suitable seasoning in a short span of time. Very few meat product taste good without seasoning or some form of preparation anyway. Beef is the odd one out.

Would watch if there was some kind of death match going on with "ground and eat", it would teach BJJers not to hang out in the bottom too long, which is helpful to the "just bleed" fans (no pun intended). Double bicep control in their closed guard, and eat away.
Mike Tyson ear biting/eating will be a legit technique in the clinch.

I however, get some feeling consuming human meat might be considered racist. eg. Athletic + explosive meat is the best bang for buck for high quality protein, esp. if former athletes.

No. I don't want to end up having convulsing fits from it like Hillary.

Back