If Human meat was legal and sold in grocery stores, would you try it?

Silly man...

From what i have heard human meat is not quite as savory. However like anything you can customize the flesh with various spices. I would advise againat eating human meat this tarnishes the sanctum of humanity.

I would stop with even fantasizing such silly thoughts.

feetart.jpg

I've always been a fan of the old school cannibal movies from the 80s like Cannibal ferox and Cannibal Holocaust, but just recently I rewatched one and it had me thinking. If Human meat was regularly sold in stores and was regulated and totally legal would you ever give it a try and cook it up? I personally would but not raw, that would be gross.

I bet it would be good, too bad I won't ever know though...

can I beat it first?

I've always been a fan of the old school cannibal movies from the 80s like Cannibal ferox and Cannibal Holocaust, but just recently I rewatched one and it had me thinking. If Human meat was regularly sold in stores and was regulated and totally legal would you ever give it a try and cook it up? I personally would but not raw, that would be gross.

I bet it would be good, too bad I won't ever know though...

I am a fan of human meat so yes.

this is the real question. I am not eating other whites, seems wrong. East Indians may taste funny, you know b/c of all the cury.

I'm thinking a central/southern american, like Costa Rica or Peru.

I'll only eat Inuits or midgets from Patagonia.

Look at my avatar.. What do you think?

But frankly, I don't think human meat will taste as good as most meat products we have in the market now. Everything is bred to taste better.

Unless they have special breeding for humans as well.

EDIT:
Also, I don't think your thread will get much responses.
They already do
hqdefault.jpg

makes them tasty

No I wouldn't, but I Heard before it tastes like pork. The Serial killer Jeffery Dahmer I saw a documentary about him ages ago and in the interview in prison he said he can only liken the taste of human meat to pork.

Back