If Human meat was legal and sold in grocery stores, would you try it?

No I wouldn't, but I Heard before it tastes like pork. The Serial killer Jeffery Dahmer I saw a documentary about him ages ago and in the interview in prison he said he can only liken the taste of human meat to pork.
Dude: the other white meat.

I'd probably still ask the gf if she wants to go out for Chinese.

tumblr_o6ewvc3obh1v40cjlo1_500.jpg

Well, they'd probably get it from bums and junkies with HIV, hep, MRSA, and who knows what all else, so, no.

However, if somehow there was a mystical guarantee of untaintedness and no way to trace a given batch back to the person sourced from, I'd give it a try.

Only if its newborn baby meat..fcuk all the pollution and shit a human eats after being alive for so long...

Babies and toddlers look like they would probably be the best tasting.

Just like eating lamb.

Just female breasts. If I can eat chicken breasts regularly who am I to say I'm too good for a nice pair of deep fried titties?

top1.jpg

Have fun paying money in exchange to develop autoimmune disorders, you genius asses

I would not eat human meat, I freely admit I'm too squeamish to do it.

I've always been a fan of the old school cannibal movies from the 80s like Cannibal ferox and Cannibal Holocaust, but just recently I rewatched one and it had me thinking. If Human meat was regularly sold in stores and was regulated and totally legal would you ever give it a try and cook it up? I personally would but not raw, that would be gross.

I bet it would be good, too bad I won't ever know though...

Imagine if a superior race to humans took over Earth and treated us how we treat animals

Meat isn't bred to taste better at all.

Are you serious? Even fruits/veggies are bred to taste better.

Heard of Wagyu beef? Corn fed poultry? Foie Gras? Grain-fed, Grass fed beef. 150 days lamb?
There are farms that selectively breed a strain of pig because they taste better, fat to meat ratio, even in US. Wagyu strain like Kobe and Matsusaka in Japan.

Have you eaten wild fruits? Berries, strawberries. Majority of them are sour. Yet those we purchase are sweet. The list goes on and on. Sweet corns, Broccoli, and if memory serves Watermelon doesn't even look like the way 90% of the people recognise. Because they are specially cultivated through selective breeding to make them look nicer and taste better.

They already do
hqdefault.jpg

makes them tasty

Just because they are fat/oil doesn't mean they taste good. Oil/Meat ratio must be good for any meat to taste at it's peak.

For people saying female breast, they are almost pure fats. It would be like eating pork lards. Nothing special about them.

Last edited:
No, I'm getting a little grossed out by meat these days as it is

Man I had to stop, I only eat fish and chicken rarely. It truly is fucked how they mistreat those poor helpless animals.

People are funny thinking eating Cows will make them stronger yet cows eat grass.

Back