If GSP retires....Does Diaz come out of retirement?

Diaz needs to get back in line at WW. He's on a 2 loss streak. Give him Lombard. Then maybe Robbie. Then a championship fight.

I think Diaz eventually comes back no matter what, he only has a certain time period to make the kind of money he gets paid. He should be fighting while fans still care about him and the UFC is willing to pay him 6 figures a fight.

Christ on a cross, he's retired drop the Nick Diaz threads for a bit. Holy shit, his best win is BJ Penn.

This. I think Shields has a better chance at getting the belt.

I don't know about that, not because Diaz has better wins he doesn't but Shields is boring. He got the one title shot off his reputation of winning before most UFC fans had seen him fight :icon_lol:

Nick will come back regardless IMO.

I'm sure he realizes there is a boatload of money waiting for him if he comes back and sooner or later he's going to want a nice paycheck.

IMO this break is not great for his career. I heard he has been slacking on his training and living life a little more. Nick has always been a hard worker and I see rust being an issue.

hendricks and condit don't care

Christ on a cross, he's retired drop the Nick Diaz threads for a bit. Holy shit, his best win is BJ Penn.

Cracks me up how haters are so upset that people want to talk about Nick Diaz.

If you don't like the threads, don't come in them.
Just because you don't like them and hate on Nick doesn't mean we should have to stop talking about him to make you happy.

I don't see you haters crying when posters bring up legends who are retired like Frank Shamrock, Royce, etc.

Nick didn't do anything to you, get over it.

I doubt he comes back, his heart hasn't been in it for a while now.

I think Nick is done with MMA.

Cracks me up how haters are so upset that people want to talk about Nick Diaz.

If you don't like the threads, don't come in them.
Just because you don't like them and hate on Nick doesn't mean he should have to stop talking about him to make you happy.

I don't see you haters crying when posters bring up legends who are retired like Frank Shamrock, Royce, etc.

Nick didn't do anything to you, get over it.

All threa are the EXACT same though. I'd understand if he had a fight scheduled up or if their was a "Nick Diaz thread" but give it a rest. He's not coming out of retirement and hasn't given any word on coming out. More interesting things going on in the world of MMA besides Diaz.

All threa are the EXACT same though. I'd understand if he had a fight scheduled up or if their was a "Nick Diaz thread" but give it a rest. He's not coming out of retirement and hasn't given any word on coming out. More interesting things going on in the world of MMA besides Diaz.

Mostly all threads on sherdog are repeats. Not everyone is on here all the time.
Like I said, if you don't like them, stay out of them.
Pretty simple IMO.

I love nick f---ing Diaz
But sadly he doesn't
Have the muscle to
Get the belt
Sadly

Diaz v Ultimate Warrior in the steel cage or Nick and Nate vs Legion of Doom in some tag team action. Than maybe we might see him back. He wants them big pay checks son .. Dime bag aint a dime in the streets of Stockton !! Homies gotta eat!! 209 WHAT!! Little bitch

nate is going up to welterweight so nick is probably not gonna return

even if he returns, he is not gonna stay for long

I guess only top contender match up or title fight can lure him back but the odd that he will be given those is slim

What would Diaz coming out of retirement solve?

He's not getting that belt.

It was cool to see Nick looking legitimately happy after Nate's win, joking around and shit. He never looked like that back when he was fighting, regardless of whether or not his brother had just won a fight. I really don't want to see Nick come back, he's still capable of picking up big wins but he just won't be performing at his best anymore.

Mostly all threads on sherdog are repeats. Not everyone is on here all the time.
Like I said, if you don't like them, stay out of them.
Pretty simple IMO.

Yeah I highly doubt that on everyone not being on here all the time.

And you obviously have more patience then me since I came in here to say my piece whereas you wouldn't.

Back