If GSP retires....Does Diaz come out of retirement?

It was cool to see Nick looking legitimately happy after Nate's win, joking around and shit. He never looked like that back when he was fighting, regardless of whether or not his brother had just won a fight. I really don't want to see Nick come back, he's still capable of picking up big wins but he just won't be performing at his best anymore.

Was their ever any real consideration to face Bisping?

Beat BJ, fought an incredibly close fight vs Condit, who is essentially the #3 WW guy (behind GSP/Hendricks), and a huge streak before that. He's definitely a top 5 fighter

So basically he's top five because he beat bj penn? Ok.

It was cool to see Nick looking legitimately happy after Nate's win, joking around and shit. He never looked like that back when he was fighting, regardless of whether or not his brother had just won a fight. I really don't want to see Nick come back, he's still capable of picking up big wins but he just won't be performing at his best anymore.

I agree to an extent. Nicks heart hasn't been in fighting for a while but now that hes retired he's been living the life. Nick has always been a hard worker but since retiring he seems like he isn't training nearly as hard or as much as he used too.
Very well could affect his game.

I'm an MMA fan though and I love watching Nick fight. Win or lose I'd still like to see him give it another go. I just hate for him to lose again and have those fickle fans say he was never good. Sorta like now, he lost to two top WWs, one alot of people thought he won, and now his haters like to maintain he was never good.

Diaz will come back regardless of what Georges does. Let's not try to act as if Nick is some scholar and has other endeavors in which he can make good money, he's a fighter. The payday he got from the gsp fight allowed him to take some time off but no doubt he will be back.

He should, open ww right up

Diaz will come back regardless of what Georges does. Let's not try to act as if Nick is some scholar and has other endeavors in which he can make good money, he's a fighter. The payday he got from the gsp fight allowed him to take some time off but no doubt he will be back.

Yeah, I don't see a personality like Diaz being able to stay away from fighting too long

BJ didn't have any top wins at WW at the time and is now moving to FW. He lost to Condit and haven't won against any top 10 during his streak. His best win was Daley. Tell me again why he's a top 5 fighter?

He's beat better guys than Daley, SMH.

tumblr_lz0zutSDuk1roxnapo1_500.gif

No.. I don't think Diaz will be back in the UFC

Yes Diaz needs to come back and try to get that belt... Plus I think he's broke

Yes Diaz needs to come back and try to get that belt... Plus I think he's broke

Diaz is not even close to broke. If he were broke, he'd be complaining and campaigning for a big fight he probably doesn't deserve.

Diaz will fight Anderson Silva after Weidman retains his title.

only way it happens is it diaz and gsp both come out of retirement just to fight each other no title or bs, the diaz way :)

even that will never happen you only get one chance sometimes in this world....

Back