If Conor doesnt get #MayMac, he wants Diaz part 3

UFC-194-TONY-FERGUSON-MMAnytt-Photo-Mazdak-Cavian-2.jpg
Lol at his hair. Just shave it off dude

Diaz Mcgregor 3 in a boxing ring would be a fun fight. Just the way the styles are. 12 rounds. It'd be a brawl

Surely the UFC has to still pretend it's a legitimate sport and have Nate beat a top 10 guy to set up the fight?

Tony is a tougher fight than one dimensional quackbib.

The one guy to beat Conor in the UFC was not a one dimensional wrestler, it was a guy with similar size and skills that Tony has. Tony is a more well rounded Diaz.
tony´s standup is bullshit and he´s chinny

and he WILL stand with condor

first exchange and he´s done

I already saw average fighters trying to stand up with condon, it makes no sense for me

also, khabib wrestling>>>>>>>>>>> tony wrestling

Connor would fight Nate 10 times if he could. He has no interest in rematches unless he lost the first fight and no interest in fighting the best in the world unless it means big money.

Wouldn't fighting Nate be a rematch

tony´s standup is bullshit and he´s chinny

and he WILL stand with condor

first exchange and he´s done

I already saw average fighters trying to stand up with condon, it makes no sense for me

also, khabib wrestling>>>>>>>>>>> tony wrestling
Bahaha ok troll. Khabib has terrible standup... Like awful.

Diaz standup is overrated as fuck....

Tony is as tough as Nate and has great subs and is a way better wrestler than Nate.

Who wants to see Cuckbib go to sleep in the first minute because of his bullshit standup? Clearly you do. Cuckbib ran scared from Tony 3 times because he knew Tony would flatline him.

Conor is a fraud. The biggest duck in the sport.

I'm assuming fight at 155 and MCGREGOR will be an over 2-1 favorite (bank on it, neighborhood of -250) and Conor either gets finish or makes chop meat of Nate' s face through 25.

Would be a dumb move for the double Mcdork
Nate would drown him and choke him out with no mercy this time. Thanx fo da cheeeese

that's a stupid conclusion to draw from that tweet

Ferg is clearly the top contender after the Khabib clusterfuck. Nate is the #8 ranked contender ffs.
Let Nate fight a contender like Barboza to earn a shot. This fight is Ferg's.
Exactly!!! But since the UFC is now a circus run by clown Dana, Conor vs Diaz 3 is very likely to happen.

There's some dumb motherfuckers on Sherdog, but TS might take the cake.

Of course he wants Nate after putting all his energy into boxing.... the thing Nate beats him with. Quite frankly, I think Nate would have been the right guy to have a trilogy fight with to prove his boxing has improved. Because in the second fight it didn't seem much better... only that he handled his cardio better. And I still had him losing it narrowly. But hey, whatevs. I'd love to see a third fight in any capacity. Just hope he doesn't wait 3 years to do it.

I have no interest in Ferg v Nate, or Nate v Khabib. Chiesa vs Nate is interesting if they give Nate anything, but they ain't giving Nate $20Mil vs Chiesa, lol. And now that I think about it, Feg vs Chiesa would be very interesting.

Nate should fight Tony for the interim belt over the summer.

Or you could just give Tony the title outright, because Nate ain't beating him 99/100 times. Too active. Too much in/out. Nate doesn't do takedowns unless he's wrapped up and Tony is far too big. Although, if they give Nate $20Mil I'm sure he'll do it, LOL

I would never give Nate a 3rd fight until he fights, or calls out, someone first...

Also, it is waaay too early for a 3rd fight anyways. In a year or 2 I could see it, but until then they both need to fight someone else...

Conor needs to defend his belt. And at the same time, Nate needs to man up and call out a top fighter. These two need to forget about each other for now, and fight someone...

Back