If Conor doesnt get #MayMac, he wants Diaz part 3

I would never give Nate a 3rd fight until he fights, or calls out, someone first...

Also, it is waaay too early for a 3rd fight anyways. In a year or 2 I could see it, but until then they both need to fight someone else...

Conor needs to defend his belt. And at the same time, Nate needs to man up and call out a top fighter. These two need to forget about each other for now, and fight someone...

Or you could just give Tony the title outright, because Nate ain't beating him 99/100 times. Too active. Too much in/out. Nate doesn't do takedowns unless he's wrapped up and Tony is far too big. Although, if they give Nate $20Mil I'm sure he'll do it, LOL

LOL

What the fuck are you smoking dude? Tony has nothing for Nate. He's not going to tap him out. He's not going to lay on him and grind him out. He's not going to outbox him.

Best thing he can do is work the leg kick and get some early rounds before Nate starts checking them. Nate wins most encounters for sure.

LOL

What the fuck are you smoking dude? Tony has nothing for Nate. He's not going to tap him out. He's not going to lay on him and grind him out. He's not going to outbox him.

Best thing he can do is work the leg kick and get some early rounds before Nate starts checking them. Nate wins most encounters for sure.

Sig bet if it ever happens. I love the Diaz Bros, but I've been scouting MMA long enough to know match-ups.

Ofcourse he does...Khabib and Tony wreck him. McTapper fans are so happy Khabib missed weight its not even funny.

Ferg is clearly the top contender after the Khabib clusterfuck. Nate is the #8 ranked contender ffs.
Let Nate fight a contender like Barboza to earn a shot. This fight is Ferg's.

Samson you already know my feelings on this ↑↑↑ next man up "Fight"..! All this picking & choosing like he's Goldilocks instead of f*king LW Champ.

MayMac is happening the last week of September

I'm quoting you for a reason, because if this ^^^ don't happen then ^^^ I'm haunting you like Freddy Kruger.

Nate vs. Fergie to determine the bumber 1 contender

zEeRp_s-200x150.gif
First off "FAK" that sh!t about Nate vs Fergie, ain't nobody got time for that Fergie vs Fat Russian Nate can wait. <see what I did there.

And what the f*k is a bumber..? Is that some touchbutt secret code thang you all have???

Last edited:
Typical Conor trying to play matchmaker. Who honestly wants to see a repeat of the most pointless rematch in UFC history?

Samson you already know my feelings on this ↑↑↑ next man up "Fight"..! All this picking & choosing like he's Goldilocks instead of f*king LW Champ.

I'm quoting you for a reason, because of this ^^^ don't happen then ^^^ I'm haunting you like Freddy Kruger.

zEeRp_s-200x150.gif
First off "FAK" that sh!t about Nate vs Fergie, ain't nobody got time for that Fergie vs Fat Russian Nate can wait. <see what I did there.

And what the f*k is a bumber..? Is that some touchbutt secret code thang you all have???
Combination of words. A bum (broke) and number (number 1 contender). Feel free to use it. You're welcome

He would've look more legit if he called out to Aldo if he still has his belt after June 3rd, to come on up that's rematch that's a Money Maker and far more interesting McGegor/Diaz3.

He just posted this.

Sounds like he has no interest in the other guy until he beats Khabib or becomes a bigger name.

That's not what he says at all you dumb shit.

And I HATE B side. But I hate dumb fucking sherdoggers making click bait titles...

Nate choked out Conor, and threw away the second fight for a trilogy (he is not as dumb as some people may think).

How can the guy who has already beaten the champ, and made him fight for his life and career, not be deserving of another shot at said champ?

He would be a fool to take any fight other than Diaz. If he loses to Ferg or Khabib his stock suffers. Common sense.

I liked both Mcgregor-Diaz fights. But shit , defend against a legit top contender!!!

There are only 3 matches that Conor wants:
1. Boxing against Floyd
2. Trilogy with Nate
3. GSP

Don't expect him to fight anyone else.

People have been getting title shots because of popularity for years now
To act surprised at this point, or to act upset at this point is just silly
Proper title shots given by contention or placement doesn't exist anymore

Lookin' at you T-ferg fans
"WHERE IS YOUR TITLESHOT?!?(SON)!??!"

Bahaha ok troll. Khabib has terrible standup... Like awful.

Diaz standup is overrated as fuck....

Tony is as tough as Nate and has great subs and is a way better wrestler than Nate.

Who wants to see Cuckbib go to sleep in the first minute because of his bullshit standup? Clearly you do. Cuckbib ran scared from Tony 3 times because he knew Tony would flatline him.
in standup, conodor smonkes khabib and tony

in wrestling, Khabib is faaar better than tony and conor

so khabib could wrestle connor

tony is not wrestling condor because of his shitty wrestling offense and condor´s improved TDD
what will he do standing against condor?his stand up is laughable.... another HL reel KO for condor? seems you are interested in that....

so difficult to understand?

Back