If Conor doesnt get #MayMac, he wants Diaz part 3

Connor would fight Nate 10 times if he could. He has no interest in rematches unless he lost the first fight and no interest in fighting the best in the world unless it means big money.
Who can blame him. I wouldn't want to rematch someone i destroyed in 13 seconds either. Especially when the other guy isn't a draw.

I just dont want that boxing match.

You guys have to understand, Floyd n Conor will be boring. BORING. Get Conor back into mma, now.

that fool needs to be stripped of the belt if he aint going to defend it. nate diaz 3 LOL. he really is scared of contenders at LW

Fighting Nate again is the safe option for Conor.

The majority of people have bought into this whole "Oooh Nate is Conor's kryptonite" drivel. So if he loses, it really wont affect his stock, and he'll go back to handpicking fights. While people bleat on about Nate being 6ft8, with a literal iron chin and weighing 37826372lbs.

Ferg is clearly the top contender after the Khabib clusterfuck. Nate is the #8 ranked contender ffs.
Let Nate fight a contender like Barboza to earn a shot. This fight is Ferg's.

Yep Ferguson should be Connors next fight or he should lose the belt. Im confident Tony takes this fight, which is probably why Connor is desperate to fight a guy who probably shouldn't even be ranked top 10 in the division, based on recent fights at that weight. The UFC has become a fckin joke in the last year or so

Looking to fight the #8 guy who doesn't even deserve that high a ranking. McGregor is a used car salesman and his sherdog fans are buying a hunk of junk with a shiny new paint job.

Why not a #8 who beat the double champ then made him run away for another 5 rounds?

hopefuly he gets tiramisubib

i know... tony deserves, etc... but he´s not a matchup for condor, we all know, and money matchmaking of new managment will allow this

but that´s the only real fight for condor at 155

nate beating him for a 3rd time? no thanks

i want to see condor tested against a full camp wrestler of hiw own size

Misleading title, no where does he say he wants Diaz next if he can't get the Mayweather fight.

He just posted this.

Sounds like he has no interest in the other guy until he beats Khabib or becomes a bigger name.

Where in that tweet is anything from your thread title?

Clickbait.

hopefuly he gets tiramisubib

i know... tony deserves, etc... but he´s not a matchup for condor, we all know, and money matchmaking of new managment will allow this

but that´s the only real fight for condor at 155

nate beating him for a 3rd time? no thanks

i want to see condor tested against a full camp wrestler of hiw own size

Fuckin blows my mind that anyone would wanna see quackbib fight Conor over Tony.

Tony is like 100x more exciting and the actual number one contender.

Quackbib should have to fight Barboza.

Quackbib can't be a real fight for Conor when he can't even win fights with dessert. Conor would sleep fatty in a round.

Colin wants no part of Diaz, he knows he'll lose.

Besides, that would mean Colin would defend a belt and everyone knows it's Colin's biggest fear.

/thread

Kavana said it on Submission Radio couple weeks ago. If they cant get Mayweather they want Diaz.
Still doesn't change anything about my previous post. TS is claiming per the tweet, which mentions nothing of the sort.. perhaps he should have linked this interview you are referring to

Conor will fight Nate again he said enough times now to believe him. I think it happen late 2017 early 2018.

Back