Idiocracy , 2006 movie predicts the future?

Clevon reminded you of San Francisco?

family_tree.jpg

Me and my liberal friends all live like that.

Then we watch MONSTER TRUCKS VROOM VROOM!!!!

....LOL.

This thread was a great idea Bloodworth. Tell us more about the genius critiquing of liberals that is Idiocracy.

Go take a look at a liberal protest. Ugliest group you will see. Its the freaks and geeks of society.
Women are more masculine then men.
Tattoos everywhere, dyed hair.

Liberals and democrats divided the nation.
They choose the support of lgbq, blm, antifa, muslims and illegal aliens.
They also shown hatred for patriots and the working class.

Go take a look at a liberal protest. Ugliest group you will see. Its the freaks and geeks of society.
Women are more masculine then men.
Tattoos everywhere, dyed hair.

Liberals and democrats divided the nation.
They choose the support of lgbq, blm, antifa, muslims and illegal aliens.
They also shown hatred for patriots and the working class.

And that's what the movie was all about right?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Huh? The movie is about rednecks having more kids because they are undereducated, while the educated most likely liberal people have less kids because they plan too much and die off or only have one kid. I mean its in the beginning of the movie. If you think that dude at the beginning of the movie is a liberal you have an absurd view of the world.

In the future there were barley any white people.
The smart people kept waiting for the right time to have kids until it was too late.
And the red neck culture are far behind in the baby making field when compared to Chinese, muslim, and Spanish

And that's what the movie was all about right?

No, but the characteristics of the people was. They were not well groomed preppy conservatives.

They were the fat, purple haired slobs, dont know their sexuality liberal left.

<{Heymansnicker}>

In the future there were barley any white people.
The smart people kept waiting for the right time to have kids until it was too late.
And the red neck culture are far behind in the baby making field when compared to Chinese, muslim, and Spanish

Almost every person in the trailer you posted is white.

So you just missed the beginning of the movie that explained the premise, or was it harder to figure out than the quote function?

Dawyne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho was at least smart enough to resign when someone more capable showed up.

Cant expect the same from Trump.

Cruz was more capable but Trump beat him out. Now, I would say that Trump is more capable than Hillary and even more liked if that is possible.

well no shit, have you ever been to a trailer park????

Clevon Jr banged a girl who looked vaguely mixed race which means pretty much everyone in the film was black and therefore liberal.

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-04-09%2Bat%2B2.59.04%2BPM.png

Me and my liberal friends all live like that.

Then we watch MONSTER TRUCKS VROOM VROOM!!!!

Are you makin fun of michigan again ? Come on man havent we been through enough.

I just took 4 liberals to a demolition derby in saline on saturday . Not one of them a trump voter and all of them gun owners :)

Cruz was more capable but Trump beat him out. Now, I would say that Trump is more capable than Hillary and even more liked if that is possible.

Pretty much everyone was more capable and they were beat by Trump.

Thats what idiocracy is about.

Are you makin fun of michigan again ? Come on man havent we been through enough.

I just took 4 liberals to a demolition derby in saline on saturday . Not one of them a trump voter and all of them gun owners :)

I think monster trucks and stuff are fun, but it's not really a liberal stereotype I wouldn't think.

I think monster trucks and stuff are fun, but it's not really a liberal stereotype I wouldn't think.

I would argue that point but I never leave my mitten and I know we are a bit rednecky up here and do things differnet than a lot of the country . Cars are of our culture in this state and the right wing race car fan steretype gets a bit distorted

I cant tolerate driving in a circle but sports that involve breaking shit and mud are a good time and you will find a mix of politics at an event like that up here

very mixed crowd at the derby on the weekend from brown college kids more than likely from UofM to the biggest back woods hillbillies youll find.

Did I tell you I live in the greatest state in the union ?

You guys are nuts. Again, The people in the movie were not well groomed preppy republicans like Trump and company.
They directly resembled the look of liberal protesters today. Over weight, tattoos everywhere, colored hair, ugly as sin. And then you ask them a question and its duh duh duh.
They are the losers of the world and the movie shows what happens when they are in charge

You guys are nuts. Again, The people in the movie were not well groomed preppy republicans like Trump and company.
They directly resembled the look of liberal protesters today. Over weight, tattoos everywhere, colored hair, ugly as sin. And then you ask them a question and its duh duh duh.
They are the losers of the world and the movie shows what happens when they are in charge

They are portraying TRUMP voters, not actual policians.

I promise you, many Trump supporters are fat slobs.

How much do you weigh?

Back