Idiocracy , 2006 movie predicts the future?

Wow, a lot of those conservative rednecks in the movie aren't white.

....ok. And? What are you struggling with here? OP made a retarded thread, you critique a joke made about it, and now you feel the need to point out black people in the movie? Why? Conservative rednecks can be black. Doesn't make this thread any less retarded.

You and bloodworthless must have a really easy time getting through life. If things like this give you trouble, I can't imagine....

I would argue that point but I never leave my mitten and I know we are a bit rednecky up here and do things differnet than a lot of the country . Cars are of our culture in this state and the right wing race car fan steretype gets a bit distorted

I cant tolerate driving in a circle but sports that involve breaking shit and mud are a good time and you will find a mix of politics at an event like that up here

very mixed crowd at the derby on the weekend from brown college kids more than likely from UofM to the biggest back woods hillbillies youll find.

Did I tell you I live in the greatest state in the union ?

Pretty sure you don't live in NJ.

You guys are nuts. Again, The people in the movie were not well groomed preppy republicans like Trump and company.
They directly resembled the look of liberal protesters today. Over weight, tattoos everywhere, colored hair, ugly as sin. And then you ask them a question and its duh duh duh.
They are the losers of the world and the movie shows what happens when they are in charge

Does a look define a person's ideology or their beliefs?! The movie is specifically about a world overpopulated by conservative rednecks, but you think it's not because the people in the future had funny colored hair....?

For fuck sakes you're like a 5 year old learning politics. "But mommy the white man is in a suit, he must be conservative!!!"

Pretty much everyone was more capable and they were beat by Trump.

Thats what idiocracy is about.

Wrong, trump is the preppy well groomed type. Idiocracy portrays the liberal far left.
Liberals by pass testing on over population or econimic strain.

They definitely dont think before they act. They will let in thousands of kids without even thinking about classroom space.
Small towns in italy and Greece barley getting by were inundated with refugees by liberals. Screw the number of resources or number of jobs. Just let them in
And that sums up the dangerous compassionate thinking bleeding heart liberals bring to the table.
They act on emotions rather then logic

Just admit that you are defeated in this thread. Straight from the horse's mouth that Mike Judge and writer Ethan Cohen that Idiocracy became a documentary when Trump ran for president. How are you to interpret what the writer's were trying to express in their movie?

Wrong, trump is the preppy well groomed type. Idiocracy portrays the liberal far left.

They definitely dont think before they act. They will let in thousands of kids without even thinking about classroom space.
Small towns in italy and Greece barley getting by were inundated with refugees by liberals. Screw the number of resources or number of jobs. Just let them in
And that sums up the dangerous compassionate thinking bleeding heart liberals bring to the table.

giphy.gif

idiocracy-movie_300.jpg

Also we saw how highly intellectual the GOP debate was with core subjects like hand sizes and energy levels being discussed, you know the things that America really needs to talk about.

I hope you realize you're sitting here telling the forum you didn't understand the movie. LOL.

Thank you for laughs bloodwirth, this was hilarious.

[QUOTE="Gutter Chris, post: 133844543, member: 498049"
I just took 4 liberals to a demolition derby in [saline on saturday . Not one of them a trump voter and all of them gun owners :)[/QUOTE]

Washtenaw county was been 86%+ dem in 2012 and 2016. I think all of the surrounding counties flip though.

Didn't know there was someone else from around here.

They also have sex family style and then go home to watch Ow My Balls.

None of the extras in this film have died hair or tattoos. Are you confused by the bright clothing or something? There's quite a few hispanics, but then you'd probably expect that from a film cast in Austin, Tx.
433f8786a280469686b522d7532cc0b8.png

They also have sex family style and then go home to watch Ow My Balls.

None of the extras in this film have died hair or tattoos. Are you confused by the bright clothing or something? There's quite a few hispanics, but then you'd probably expect that from a film cast in Austin, Tx.
433f8786a280469686b522d7532cc0b8.png

Maybe he's confusing the NASCAR style outfits with colored hair and tattoos?

I even tried looking up "purple hair idiocracy"

"green hair idiocracy"

No luck

The only person I can find with unnaturally colored hair.

tumblr_mj5x5iydHJ1rzglmlo2_500.gif

Holy shit guys.

Op is literally Frito lmfao.

I hope you realize you're sitting here telling the forum you didn't understand the movie. LOL.

Thank you for laughs bloodwirth, this was hilarious.

What happens when liberal sanctuary cities like san Diego begin to look that way.
Basic infrastructure is headed that route for many liberal places

Trump and team are well groomed.
Liberals are the ones with green hair and tattoos everywhere and thats look future look of idiocracy.

Difference, the base of the GOP are toothless rednecks and religious wackaloons

Working class

toothless rednecks and religious wackaloons

The base of the democrat party is not Antifa with green hair. No matter how many times you say it it will never make it true.

But like I said the GOP base is filled with nothing but fringe lunatics and Religious wackaloons.

What happens when liberal sanctuary cities like san Diego begin to look that way.

What happens when they look like the result of stupid redneck overpopulation? I don't know probably like San Diego but dumber.

Trump got voted in because his base think their states are literally rusting.

Back