Ian Garry deserves more respect

i dated a 35-year old woman when i was 27. still the horniest woman i was ever with. if you haven't dated an older woman, you're missing out. maybe not marriage-material, but damn could she fuck lol. can't hate on garry too much.

He didn't replace his name with hers, he added hers as a middle name. His name is still Ian Garry. He did it so that everyone in the family would have a name in common.

They are Ian and Layla Machado Garry. They have a son together, Leo Machado Garry. She has a son from a previous marriage to a man named Cullen. His name is Machado Cullen. Now everyone in the family shares a name.

TLDR

Ian Garry didn't take his wife's last name, he added her name to his. He did it for his stepson.
Garry has his own biological son with her. Her ex-husband is called Richard Cullen not "machado" if im not mistaken.

Historically, the proper thing would be for Ian to give his last name to his wife and her kids add it on. That's how it's been done since time immemorial. Anyone defending this cuckholdry attached to an obnoxious disrespectful douche, I question.

He makes less money in a year than a whole bunch of Sherdoggers on that $50k/$50k contract lmao

It’s only done if you have a bad relationship with your biological father.

No kid removes their last name just cause their mom is banging a different dude if they like their biological father.

It’s only done if you have a bad relationship with your biological father.

No kid removes their last name just cause their mom is banging a different dude if they like their biological father.
I never said they would remove it, I said they would add to it. I agree removal would indicate a bad relationship.

Garry has his own biological son with her. Her ex-husband is called Richard Cullen not "machado" if im not mistaken.
Yeah the ex is Richard Cullen. Her son with him is named Lucas Machado Cullen.

Back