Ian Garry deserves more respect

need to find out if TS is on Garry's payroll
dude is an obnoxious fucking prick who deserves any and all criticism about his personality and character.
as a fighter, he's very good but has poor striking defense. i can see him getting KO'd pretty badly by one of the top guys in the division.

Calling a stepson 'someone else's son' is a real asshole way of putting it. I imagine he wants everyone to feel like they're part of the same family, regardless of who's biologically whose child?
It's the accurate way to put it, feelings aside. You're raising someone else's child.

It might sting for a few, but guys that date chicks with kids are getting all the responsibility for much less of the benefits, are and they are doing it because they dont have much options.

His missus has a banging rig tbf
If I was Ian I'd happily cry myself to sleep with my face wedged between those cheeks every night

Being a cuck literally just means you are raising a child who is not your biological son or daughter. It's pretty common these days and not something Ian would get so much shit about had he not been so obnoxious in going after Neil Magny and Geoff Neal trying to make fun of their personal lives. Classic case of don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, especially if your gonna take your wives last name.

But yea is a really good fighter, his fight with Geoff Neal was not close its just butt hurt Garry haters who are saying it was a close fight.
A cuck is someone who lets his wife have sex with other men as a fetish or gets cheated on and stays with her.

Dating or marrying a woman with that already has kids doesn’t make you a cuck unless she cheated on you to have those kids. Being a step dad doesn’t make you a cuck

It's the accurate way to put it, feelings aside. You're raising someone else's child.

It might sting for a few, but guys that date chicks with kids are getting all the responsibility for much less of the benefits, are and they are doing it because they dont have much options.
Well it’s nothing wrong with dating or marrying a single mom with kids especially if you have your own kids too. It’s only a problem if she cheated on you and you’re raising the guys kids

While I do get the sentiment behind what the Machados did, I still can't get behind it.

Cuck jokes aside, that's a giant, and confusing mess for a family of four to be dealing with, especially with her ex flying around the world with them as nutritionist, presumably with kids in tow as well...

"Daddy, I prefer my brother's daddy, can I have his name instead?"

Shit, but wtf do I know... One thing I can pretty much guarantee is that she's absolute dynamite in the sack, because these dudes are apparently eating out of her hand like pigeons...
Her ex is the father of her children, it’s not weird for them to get along and be mature like most step parents do for the children. But taking her name is weird

A cuck is someone who lets his wife have sex with other men as a fetish or gets cheated on and stays with her.

Dating or marrying a woman with that already has kids doesn’t make you a cuck unless she cheated on you to have those kids. Being a step dad doesn’t make you a cuck
Yea I thought there was some bird called a cuckold that laid its eggs in another birds nest and the birds who's nest it is would raise them not knowing it wasn't their offspring. I checked google and such a bird apparently does not exist. I don't know why I thought that, looks like i was wrong.

Yea I thought there was some bird called a cuckold that laid its eggs in another birds nest and the birds who's nest it is would raise them not knowing it wasn't their offspring. I checked google and such a bird apparently does not exist. I don't know why I thought, looks like i was wrong.
*Cuckoo

They sometimes lay their eggs in other birds' nest.

I took my wife’s ex husbands last name and he actually lives with us. I also am raising another man’s kid (she got pregnant when we were split up for a couple months). She is a stripper and has an onlyfans which she makes good money. She also is pitching she wants a polygamous marriage in which I’m considering , although I’ll remain loyal to only her, so what the fuck is the big deal? Stop hating we love each other and that’s all that matters

Fucking brilliant
Now your name makes sense brother lol

He was so disrespectful to Neil Magny for no reason. He set himself up to be called out for being a cuck from being a jerk.

Lots of fighters think hes a douche, lots of people from the gyms he's been ran out of think he's a douche, lots of sherdoggers think he's a douche, but to be honest he's said that Belal vs Leon should be happening and for that he's alright.........

But who the fuck takes a womans ex husband's name?

Well it’s nothing wrong with dating or marrying a single mom with kids especially if you have your own kids too. It’s only a problem if she cheated on you and you’re raising the guys kids
Yeah, if you have kids too it's fine, but if you don't you're settling and it's not a first choice

This is a dumbass thread as is, but the second you started to prop up Colby as a legit callout is when you really showed your hand… and I’m a Colby fan too.
C’mon man, troll elsewhere & at least be good at it.

Lots of fighters think hes a douche, lots of people from the gyms he's been ran out of think he's a douche
It's actually the opposite. Most fighters who actually know him have no problem with him. He hasn't been run out of any gyms unless you count the bush league McDojo he started at.

He trained at Team Renegade for a few days until Leon vetoed it but he was never a member.

They are happy to have him at Chute Boxe. He is welcome back at KillCliff any time.

Honestly, the whole narrative against him us mostly based on bullshit made up by a MMA media parasite, which Strickland believed because he's gullible. Then that bullshit went viral.
But who the fuck takes a womans ex husband's name?
He didn't .

Agreed he deserves more respect and the cuck/wag shit is lame. Who gives a flying fuck what consenting adults do. Dude lives across an ocean from me. I like seeing him fight.

He's a skilled striker that has good timing and knows how to use his reach but I won't be convinced until I see how he does against guys like Holland, WB and now MVP.

Grown men gossiping on other mens marriages is blatant :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry (didn't know there was a woke filter here) at a bare minimum. It's a bad look for a bunch of 6'5" 270 lb killing machines. A lot of other criticisms of Garry (hell most fighters) are lukewarm at best but there's a lot of downtime in this sport with nothing better to do than talk shit.

He didn't replace his name with hers, he added hers as a middle name. His name is still Ian Garry. He did it so that everyone in the family would have a name in common.

They are Ian and Layla Machado Garry. They have a son together, Leo Machado Garry. She has a son from a previous marriage to a man named Cullen. His name is Machado Cullen. Now everyone in the family shares a name.

TLDR

Ian Garry didn't take his wife's last name, he added her name to his. He did it for his stepson.

You could have just said Cuck

They both would've been shot as unworthy, if there were pit bulls in a dogfight.

Was a shit-show as far as true intensity, and true desire finish and win.

"Sickening" is the best adjective to describe both of their "efforts."
Well fucking lucky they aren't pitbulls then. Honestly you complain too much. Shit fights happen every day, you don't have to overthink and psychoanalyze every one of them.

Back