Ian Garry deserves more respect

Personally I can't find very many redeemable qualities about the guy. I mean I don't hate him, like him or infact even care about ian at all. Garry somehow believes he's an exciting fighter with a polarizing personality and I can assume most people disagree with his assessment. At least I do.

If he wants people to respect him he's got to earn it

Being a cuck literally just means you are raising a child who is not your biological son or daughter. It's pretty common these days and not something Ian would get so much shit about had he not been so obnoxious in going after Neil Magny and Geoff Neal trying to make fun of their personal lives. Classic case of don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, especially if your gonna take your wives last name.

But yea is a really good fighter, his fight with Geoff Neal was not close its just butt hurt Garry haters who are saying it was a close fight.

Ian Garry represents what Sherbros want in their life but can’t have. He has a beautiful, loyal, and loving wife who supports and cares for him. He’s handsome and tall, makes money, and is famous. He’s also friends with McGregor.

Sherbros want to be friends with McGregor? I doubt that

...though there are some Sherbros who want to be more than just friends

Being a cuck literally just means you are raising a child who is not your biological son or daughter. It's pretty common these days and not something Ian would get so much shit about had he not been so obnoxious in going after Neil Magny and Geoff Neal trying to make fun of their personal lives. Classic case of don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, especially if your gonna take your wives last name.

But yea is a really good fighter, his fight with Geoff Neal was not close its just butt hurt Garry haters who are saying it was a close fight.
No, to "cuckold" someone means to fuck their wife.

Screenshot-20240222-015542-Samsung-Internet.jpg

This guy gets way too much hate than he deserves imo. He picked on Neil Magny one time before their fight and twisted his words boo hoo, so what. It was just run of the mill cringy trash talk.
He printed Geoff Neils mugshot on a tshirt, who gives a shit?
His wife is older than him. Cool. He likes older women, she likes younger men.
Her ex husband possibly lives with them, man who gives a shit, maybe they're all just over it.

Now this guy is actually trying to stay active, and is calling out top 5 guys, not even demanding a title shot yet or ducking hard fights. Calls out a wrestler Colby who is literally his nightmare matchup, both in and out of the cage, Shavkat, Usman.

I don't even like the guy, I think he's an annoying twerp and his voice is unbearable, but I think he actually deserves more respect as a competitor, and the WAG/cuck shit is just lame and old. He may have no charisma whatsoever, but he's kind of doing what he's supposed to be doing, trying to stay active, not ducking, calling out good fighters, trying to be entertaining...
He talks way too much smack for a dude who is in denial that his wife is getting plowed on the daily by people other than him.

At least O'Malley genuinely just seems fine with an open relationship. To me, its a little weird but O'Malley seemed to be content with that arrangement so its whatever.

But Ian is legit a cuckold and tries to talk smack at the level of Conor or Chael, but with 0% of the charisma.

Dont like him, skilled or not.

He didn't replace his name with hers, he added hers as a middle name. His name is still Ian Garry. He did it so that everyone in the family would have a name in common.

They are Ian and Layla Machado Garry. They have a son together, Leo Machado Garry. She has a son from a previous marriage to a man named Cullen. His name is Machado Cullen. Now everyone in the family shares a name.

TLDR

Ian Garry didn't take his wife's last name, he added her name to his. He did it for his stepson.
simp

This guy gets way too much hate than he deserves imo. He picked on Neil Magny one time before their fight and twisted his words boo hoo, so what. It was just run of the mill cringy trash talk.
Her ex husband possibly lives with them, man who gives a shit, maybe they're all just over it.

Now this guy is actually trying to stay active, and is calling out top 5 guys, not even demanding a title shot yet or ducking hard fights. Calls out a wrestler Colby who is literally his nightmare matchup, both in and out of the cage, Shavkat, Usman.

I don't even like the guy, I think he's an annoying twerp and his voice is unbearable, but I think he actually deserves more respect as a competitor, and the WAG/cuck shit is just lame and old. He may have no charisma whatsoever, but he's kind of doing what he's supposed to be doing, trying to stay active, not ducking, calling out good fighters, trying to be entertaining...
The chances of him getting more respect anytime soon are slim, but if he keeps winning, it'll probably come. I'm with you though, TS; I really don't give a flying fuck about his personal life. He just happened to pick 2 of the most respectful guys in the division to talk shit to and it rubbed folks the wrong way. Paired with his other unique things going on, and it was a recipe for (mostly unnecessary imo) hatred.

Historically lots of things were done a certain way. That doesn't mean that's the way it should always be done. His stepson isn't a Garry, why would you expect the kid to change his name?
Why would you modify your own name for someone else's son?

Why would you modify your own name for someone else's son?
Calling a stepson 'someone else's son' is a real asshole way of putting it. I imagine he wants everyone to feel like they're part of the same family, regardless of who's biologically whose child?

He didn't replace his name with hers, he added hers as a middle name. His name is still Ian Garry. He did it so that everyone in the family would have a name in common.

They are Ian and Layla Machado Garry. They have a son together, Leo Machado Garry. She has a son from a previous marriage to a man named Cullen. His name is Machado Cullen. Now everyone in the family shares a name.

TLDR

Ian Garry didn't take his wife's last name, he added her name to his. He did it for his stepson.
The stepson could have taken his last name and the wife could have dropped Machado and just use Garry as her last name.

It's simple block comments on your social media(including your fans) all while still making social media videos talking shit about fighters.

Not very respectful.

Are tons of people disrespecting his skills and work ethic or something? Because all I ever see is people talking shit about his personality, which even you admit is warranted.

I'd say his personality is more entertaining than his actual fights, which is why people are focusing on that. And with his personality, he's going to attract a lot of hate.

Back