I wonder who will takeover as President of the UFC after Dana retires in the future

Chael is charismatic, well-spoken, clean cut, and provides A+ copy, but there’s too much dirt on him professionally and personally. I think DC would make a lot of sense. He’s a former champ, highly respected amongst his peers, former Olympian with longstanding amateur athletic ties, and hasn’t done anything problematic in his personal life. The only question is whether he’d want to take on all that additional responsibility

McG, Hunter Hearst Hemsley, Shane McMahon, Hunter Biden, Eric Trump, Chatri Sityodtong, Scott Coker, Bob Arum, Eddie Hearn, Frank Warren, Showtime's weasel, etc....

Plenty of candidates.

If Joe Biden can be president in his 80's I don't see why Dana couldn't go into his 80's as well considering his job is even less taxing than being the President of a whole country, so Imagine Dana could go on until he's dead if he really wanted to and by that point we'll all be old as shit or dead too.. soo

{<shrug}
Vince McMahon has 24 years on Dana and is still going

It's clear most of us don't know enough UFC people to have a good guess besides naming the few guys we do know of. Could be many candidates we have never heard of.

Either someone who is a known name that will just be a figurehead, or some businessman no one knows that's going to drive the bottom dollar.

I always got the feeling that Dana will be like Bob Arum and keep going until he is very old, combat sport is his passion and life.. yeah I know about he has made loads of money, but so has Bob, Bob made a fortune with some of the greatest boxers that ever lived, he is now 92 and still going and won't stop. Frank Warren is the same as well, no signs of slowing down despite being in it for a very long time and made tons of money ages ago. Shirley Finkel as well.. and so many others. Dana won't step away from the sport, I reckon he will be in it until he is very old (health factors permitting)

Hunter, but they may hire a “face” that does all the public shit like pressers, etc.

I think it's possible they'll just ditch the PR aspect of the presidency and have fighters do it themselves. But yes Hunter will probably have the title but if he doesn't want to talk they'll just have that other bald guy(is that Shelby or someone else?) go through the motions.

I always got the feeling that Dana will be like Bob Arum and keep going until he is very old, combat sport is his passion and life.. yeah I know about he has made loads of money, but so has Bob, Bob made a fortune with some of the greatest boxers that ever lived, he is now 92 and still going and won't stop. Frank Warren is the same as well, no signs of slowing down despite being in it for a very long time and made tons of money ages ago. Shirley Finkel as well.. and so many others. Dana won't step away from the sport, I reckon he will be in it until he is very old (health factors permitting)

I don't think so he already chose to leave in 2016 but Endeavor wanted him to provide stability. Not that Dana is running for the door or anything but he's clearly willing to leave.

If it happened soon, it'd be Nick Khan who actually runs the WWE

you don't simply name a successor, you groom them . You can't expect someone to just step in and do the job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back