UFC Icon Trailblazing pioneer Britney Palmer retires after UFC 296

WokeWarrior

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Britney Palmer retires after 16 long hard years working for the UFC.

“Thank you everyone,” Palmer said. “I truly am honored to accept this award. Thank you to the UFC. Fighter’s Only
and all the fans who voted for me. Well, there’s no better time to say it. But after 16 years with UFC, I’ve decided to retire.
This weekend will be my last event, and I’m so, absolutely grateful for this unforgettable experience.
“I’ve traveled the world and met some incredible people, and I’ve met some lifelong friends.
I will forever appreciate the memories and I’m so excited for the future.
Thank you to the UFC, Dana White and to all the fans for this incredible honor. I’m truly blessed to be a part of this journey. I love you guys.”

<2>The world just got a little darker..... !
Sherdog lets give her a proper send off and support her wherever she goes.

Post your favorite Britney palmer moments or pics below.
check out the stud sherdogger @2:37

Last edited:
1702623890928.jpeg1702623903587.jpeg

“I truly am honored to accept this award. Thank you to the UFC, Only Fans, and all the fans who has voted for me. Well, there’s no better time to say it, but after 16 years with UFC, I’ve decided to retire now."
"This weekend will be my last event, and I’m so absolutely grateful for this unforgettable experience.”

Palmer first appeared in the WEC and then transitioned to the UFC when the former’s talent base was folded into the latter. Palmer left the promotion to pursue a career in art, and in 2011 she won a fan vote
held by now UFC CEO Dana White for the octagon girl fans most wanted to see back in the UFC. After appearing in magazines while promoting UFC, she graced the cover of Playboy magazine in 2012.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/12...gon-girl-of-the-year-at-world-mma-awards-2023

No UFC ring gal has been allowed to play to the crowd - not sure why.

Back