UFC Icon Trailblazing pioneer Britney Palmer retires after UFC 296

Time for onlyfans

<{yearp}>

Brittney Palmer laid down her octagon girl shorts on Thursday after announcing her retirement from the UFC.

A longtime ring card girl in the now-defunct WEC and UFC, Palmer made the announcement while accepting the award for “best octagon girl” at the World MMA Awards 2023.

UFC 296, which takes place Saturday at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, will serve as Palmer’s last trips around the octagon after more than a decade of work.

“I truly am honored to accept this award,” she said. “Thank you to the UFC, Fighter’s Only, and all the fans who voted for me. Well, there’s no better time to say it. But after 16 years with UFC, I’ve decided to retire. This weekend will be my last event, and I’m so absolutely grateful for this unforgettable experience.”

wec-46.jpg

It was just yesterday when I was a teenager watching the WEC on Versus and now she is retiring. It is crazy how fast time flies

16 years is a crazy long time, I mean when she started off in the ufc, Tito and Tim Sylvia were still fighting there

This can't be. Sherdoggers assured me that her staying on with the UFC and not being replaced by a young girl had to do with a conspiracy where she has something on Dana, so he has no choice but to keep her on.

eCHLAFl.gif

Last edited:
Reports are UFC branding is coming out with a singular gym sock in her honor.

Retiring from the sport of ring card girling at the ripe age of 52.

Plastic is a no for me sir ;)
Same page. When I was single I tried not to roll eyes and only ever touched them in passing. Def killed the vibe. But then it began to be more than just breasts - now everything is plastic from head to toe.

So glad I'm not young, lol. So glad I was born when I was. Not only for this reason, obv. Whenever ppl are complaining about the world going to hell I reflect that I've only got to do a few more things and then wind down gracefully to a beautiful death/transition. The hard work is done. Well, most of it.... and I like that.

Shes also does amazing art 😤

View attachment 1017040View attachment 1017039 (Her and a fan)
View attachment 1017038View attachment 1017037View attachment 1017033
View attachment 1017036

Not sure if serious......this is low tier hobbyist paint by numbers. Bunch of poorly done copies of photographed portraits. Reminds me of when female influencers post video's of them working a punching bag with absolutely atrocious technique and zero conviction to show how tough they are. One of those typical half-assed attempts by models to prove to the world they're more than pretty, but proving the exact opposite.

Best of luck to her on her next career move to onlyfans

Dana White telling Brittney it's gonna be her last event

I think she already has been doing that and regularly showing a fake boob here and there.

Her natural face looked much better than modern era face. Same with Arianny.

Looking forward to her fresh replacement and hopefully she also did full nudity as a prerequisite.

Fake body parts are not attractive.
I would rather see real, whether they are small or not...just real.

That goes for tits, lips, ass....I just want real sir ;)
See Brookliyn's fully nude Playboy video.

Shame.

Edith Labelle is still the greatest ring card girl ever. We were truly blessed with her.

Same page. When I was single I tried not to roll eyes and only ever touched them in passing. Def killed the vibe. But then it began to be more than just breasts - now everything is plastic from head to toe.

So glad I'm not young, lol. So glad I was born when I was. Not only for this reason, obv. Whenever ppl are complaining about the world going to hell I reflect that I've only got to do a few more things and then wind down gracefully to a beautiful death/transition. The hard work is done. Well, most of it.... and I like that.

Yeah, im with you sir.
I couldn't imagine being young nowdays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back