I think Adesanya vs Whittaker III should be next

Well at least you admitted you don’t want to see the Khamzat fight cause you know he beats Izzy. Izzy fans know what happens when the wolf turns up

Where the fuck is that Wolf? Still hiding in the bushes?

Dude call out everyone but hasn't fought since Holland. Since that fight, Kevin has been in the cage 2 more times.

It's not as if Khamzat had a war with Holland.

It’s amazing that people dont think Chimaev deserves it cause he hasn’t fought anyone at 185, then in the same sentence they say Izzy should fight Jan LOL

Izzy fans just want an easy fight, hence they desperate for Jan or Whittaker

So the guy who split decisioned Gilbert Burns is a harder fight than Rob or Jan?

Sure.

How exciting, intriguing and challenging.

Strickland won that fight.

Terrible decision.
That would be actually so entertaining. Imagine the press conference and shit lol. Too bad Strickland is awful at fighting and can't challenge for the belt.
{<jimmies}

I don't believe it.

The UFC will go where the money is and Alex 3 is by far the biggest fight.

The only person who doesn't want it is Izzy and his fans and he's going to get called out.

lol, why you so scared of Alex having to earn it? that way he's undeniable.

Izzy just iced your boy, badly. And I think you are mad that for all of last week I was trying to drum it in your head that that would likely happen - giving you a laundry list of all the reasons why

Yet you chose to simply view it in simpletons terms - "3-0"

Same situation here, there a tonne of stuff at play, which you and this forum have zero idea about.

he need a new opponent, enough with these rematches
he fought 3 guys twice

Dricus Du Plesis should be the next, in South Africa

Getting difficult to find opponents for Izzy. Dude has really cleaned up the division.

My best take is that he should fight against the winner of Costa and Chimaev.
But fucking UFC only wants that fight for october, so Izzy would have to sit out a whole year.

So maybe the could rush Du Plessis in a fight for july against Whittaker so Izzy could fight the winner this year while waiting for the winner of Costa/Chimaev for early 2024. Or just give Du Plessis someone like Strickland so he can win and we don't have the risk of Izzy fighting the same guy (Whittaker) for the third time.

I understand what you're saying, but that's not his fault.
Whittaker has been ready to go since February and is alright fighting anybody the UFC offers him, the thing is the UFC haven't given him anything and at one point told him to wait to see what happens with Izzy/Pereira 2.
Whittaker is a guy who's proven that he'll fight anybody the promotion puts in front of him and he hasn't been rejecting any fights, he just hasn't been offered any.

I'm fine with him having to get another win or two before being considered next in line for a crack at the title, but if the UFC booked him a fight during those three months since the Costa bout was cancelled like he's been asking them to then his case for the next title shot might be a bit better. The truth is the UFC screwed him over here.
Right, fighters aren't totally to blame, UFC some reason didn't book another fight. Again I'm not trying to point it out on Whittaker, but it's another case of lose titleshot > win a fight > wait > title shot. Even if its circumstantial it just adds to the precedent and going to have more guys sit out.

It’s amazing that people dont think Chimaev deserves it cause he hasn’t fought anyone at 185, then in the same sentence they say Izzy should fight Jan LOL

Izzy fans just want an easy fight, hence they desperate for Jan or Whittaker
Jan Izzy's other MMA loss, who clearly won is an easy fight.

Sure it wasn't a finish but there is no "Izzy was winning til he lost"

Back