I still can't believe Overeem knocked out JDS

xTk9ZJ7HKC2SYuAZ1e.gif

His eyes seem fairly clear imo.

was there follow up shots?? missed this fight.

But if refs are a bit trigger happy with JDS fights, im cool with that.

JDS obviously had to many media obligations.

It wasn't really a KO, more of a TKO JDS was still in the fight. Overeem fought very patient and waited for his opportunity to strike, JDS did catch him with a solid combo though. Either way it was a early stoppage, could have gone more but maybe if it did JDS would have been out to sleep. Would love to see a rematch

Catching JDS with that left wasn't even the first time he cracked someone with that technique in MMA:

2008-06-15_Alistair_Overeem_vs_Lee_Tae-Hyun__28Dream_4_29_1.gif

JDS used to block punches with chin, and he's slower than before
Overeem is the superior striker and have power
And they fought at HW, where is hard find a fight where Fighter A can't KTFO Fighter B

Not shocked (still picked JDS to win, i was wrong)

If the JDS KO has got you confused wait till he takes Werdum's belt later this year after he dusts Arlovski in one round.

All the haters and skeptics can talk to the hand cause the Reem ain't listening.

REEM4.gif

Last edited:
Anyone can get hit. Early stoppage though.

Really early stopage? If refere would let Overeem continue JDS would be GNP into Burger face again. Overeem was just about to start hammer fists and refere stoped it. I think JDS can be happy refere stopped it.

Last edited:
The butthurt against Reem is strong in here

Flukes happen. Like Diaz against Conor.

Because he was kid he was what 19 years old

He was like 25, the 1st time he fought Shogun and like 27 years old when he fought Shogun the 2nd time..... Shogun is younger than Overeem.

Overeem never knocks out people with punches in MMA
JDS never gets knocked out
Overeem always gets knocked out
JDS always knocks out his opponents

I mean all JDS had to do is touch his chin

Tough but the simple truth is that Overeem is just a better striker.

JDS chose to compete with a world-champion kickboxer with pure striking -- typical of JDS. Just a bad strategy for him. Overeem is a terrible match for him. Overeem didn't need to worry about the ground game and fell back to his comfort zone, and make no mistake striking is his comfort zone.

Illuminati.

wow.gif
vs._Ben_Edwards_1_medium.gif

Reem_vs._Badr_Hari_1_medium.gif

Reem hits hard

I'm not suprised mutherfucka

LoL at "early stoppage", even if the fight continued JDS was on his way to getting 3-0'd and losing a UD, he had nothing for Reem.

It's HW TS, knockouts are likely to happen, I'll admit I was leaning towards JDS in this one but wasn't surprised Reem got the W. How it happened with a KO punch surprised me, I kind of expected a Reem victory to involve some clinch work or knees followed by GNP, the highlight reel KO was unexpected.

I was pretty surprised. Overeem caught em right on the button

Back