I never thought I would say this

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
but I am in such a hater mode.

I hope GSP vs Bisping never happens. I hope they both go through full fight camps then the fight is cancelled. Then I hope there is an interim belt for the top MW contenders. Bisping can fight that winner. I hope GSP is the reason the fight is cancelled because I would like to see Bisping fight again. GSP is not worth watching any more.

The belt is such a joke right now. I will be boycotting this fight and secretly hoping GSP gets injured right before the fight. It would be ironic if a giant mattress fell on him and he couldn't get up.

I want to see it. I hope they're both healthy come fight night, and I hope it's the FOTY. It's a fascinating matchup.

<GSPWoah>

I hope GSP vs Bisping never happens. I hope they both go through full fight camps then the fight is cancelled. Then I hope there is an interim belt for the top MW contenders. Bisping can fight that winner. I hope GSP is the reason the fight is cancelled because I would like to see Bisping fight again. GSP is not worth watching any more.

The belt is such a joke right now. I will be boycotting this fight and secretly hoping GSP gets injured right before the fight. It would be ironic if a giant mattress fell on him and he couldn't get up.
<Waaah>

tenor.gif

So you don't like GSP?
Fantastic thread.

I wont pay for that fight either.

GSP will be able tobrag about being better than Silva and haivng been a champ in 2 divisions one of them in silvas, and also being better than silva s he has the belt while hes still active and also beating bisping, a guy AS lost two (tho he had not much to fight for directly as opposted to a gifted TS)

And Bisping will be able to brag about having 2 title defenses (vs a none top 10 and a none ranked MW) and that he has beaten both GSP and AS.
And if Rockhold comes back strong he´ll say he beat him too and all sort of shit.

Its crazy how much rockhold fucked up -- and if AS had won over bisping we´d probably still be in this situation a AS later got injured with surgery, so he wouldnt had been able to fighyt anyway.
But yeah fukc this fight, was so happy when it was canclled - and then Dana publicly on ufc214 pre conf promises Woodley that "that ship has sailed" and "you got it buddy"

Im happy to see Bellator growing, coz fuck the ufc for this shit. "the fight thefans want, moneyfight?" hah, wont get my money. But we need a million people like this then it´d matter.,

Last edited:
So you don't like GSP?
Fantastic thread.
It goes beyond not liking him. He is screwing over a division of legitimate fighters for his supposed "legacy". Lots of bad karma for him.

I want to see it. I hope they're both healthy come fight night, and I hope it's the FOTY. It's a fascinating matchup.

<GSPWoah>

Cool. I hope both cripple themselves before the fight and we never hear from either again.

I wont pay for that fight either.

GSP will brag about being better than Silva and haivng been a champ in 2 divisions one of them in silvas, and also being better than silva s he has the belt while hes still active and also beating bisping, a guy AS lost two (tho he had not much to fight for directly as opposted to a gifted TS)

And Bisping will brag about having 2 title defenses (vs a none top 10 and a none ranked MW) and that he has beaten both GSP and AS.
And if Rockhold comes back strong he´ll say he beat him too and all sort of shit.

Its crazy how much rockhold fucked up -- and if AS had won over bisping we´d probably still be in this situation a AS later got injured with surgery, so he wouldnt had been able to fighyt anyway.
But yeah fukc this fight, was so happy when it was canclled - and then Dana publicly on ufc214 pre conf promises Woodley that "that ship has sailed" and "you got it buddy"

Im happy to see Bellator growing, coz fuck the ufc for this shit. "the fight thefans want, moneyfight?" hah, wont get my money. But we need a million people like this then it´d matter.,
You summed it up well for me. I blame Rockhold and it is just gross how all this nonsense happened because of a freak accident at 199. It was a hard pill to swallow when GSP "beat" Hendricks but at least his boring ass was gone. Now he is back to build on his "legacy".

Cool. I hope both cripple themselves before the fight and we never hear from either again.
Well, I know you'll be turning off the tv after the co-main of UFC 217 because you don't care about the lame main event.

Nah. I want Bisping to lose this fight and lost his next fight just so we remember who Michael Bisping really is.

A guy who loses in big fights.

The fight sums up everything I hate about GSP and everything I hate about WME owned UFC.

GSP ducked Middleweight his entire career and now that Bisping is champion, he's willing to fight there. GSP has always played it safe and he sees Bisping as an easy win. If it was Yoel, Rockhold or Weidman, he wouldn't even consider it since they are big guys.

With WME, you are giving an unranked fighter that has never fought at Middleweight an instant title shot. It's all about the money and trying to pay down the debt. Who cares about rankings or sport integrity?

Fuck GSP and fuck this fight. I hope Bisping smashes him and sends him back to retirement.

<GSPWoah>
"Fascinating" because Bisping is shitty enough for it to be competitive

This is the new UFC.. money and freakshow fights. Not logical fights

Gsp has been out a long time..I think he's going to get murdered by bisping...he's going to have a very hard time getting and keeping bisping down...and gsp's standup isn't good enough to beat mikey..

But they really shouldn't even be fighting each other...mikey should be fighting whitaker...who is the rightful #1 contender...

Such a fucking hater. Hope your dick gets boycotted.

Back