I never thought I would say this

Well, I know you'll be turning off the tv after the co-main of UFC 217 because you don't care about the lame main event.

I'm not buying it.
I buy every event, but I honestly detest this fight and refuse to help it succeed.

Nah. I want Bisping to lose this fight and lost his next fight just so we remember who Michael Bisping really is.

A guy who loses in big fights.
I can't think of a worse outcome then at GSP wins. The half brained goat arguments for him are already intolerable.

"Fascinating" because Bisping is shitty enough for it to be competitive
Precisely.

Bisping/GSP is a fascinating matchup. If Bisping wasn't the champion and this was the third fight from the top, the asswipes would be salivating over it. Nobody considers Bisping the beat MW on earth. But he made shit happen and now has the belt. The stars aligned for this fight, so that's just the way it turned out. Embrace it.

The fight sums up everything I hate about GSP and everything I hate about WME owned UFC.

GSP ducked Middleweight his entire career and now that Bisping is champion, he's willing to fight there. GSP has always played it safe and he sees Bisping as an easy win. If it was Yoel, Rockhold or Weidman, he wouldn't even consider it since they are big guys.

With WME, you are giving an unranked fighter that has never fought at Middleweight an instant title shot. It's all about the money and trying to pay down the debt. Who cares about rankings or sport integrity?

Fuck GSP and fuck this fight. I hope Bisping smashes him and sends him back to retirement.
GSP is only 2/3 of the problem here. Bisping fighting and holding that pretender belt is also a problem. If the fight happens and Bisping smashes him it would be a nice moment but Bisping still hasn't the belt and who knows who his next fight will be. Probably Conor McG the way things are going.

but I am in such a hater mode.

I hope GSP vs Bisping never happens. I hope they both go through full fight camps then the fight is cancelled. Then I hope there is an interim belt for the top MW contenders. Bisping can fight that winner. I hope GSP is the reason the fight is cancelled because I would like to see Bisping fight again. GSP is not worth watching any more.

The belt is such a joke right now. I will be boycotting this fight and secretly hoping GSP gets injured right before the fight. It would be ironic if a giant mattress fell on him and he couldn't get up.
I wasn't too keen on this fight to begin with, even though Gsp is my favorite all time. I wanted him to stay in his division, cuz I don't like divisions being held up. But with the only legit contender being injured, it doesn't bother me.

People keep saying he should be fighting Whittaker. Last I heard, Whittaker is out til next year so it would just be, "He's holding up the division waiting on a guy that's hurt and ducking (whoever the flavor of the month is)."

I wasn't too keen on this fight to begin with, even though Gsp is my favorite all time. I wanted him to stay in his division, cuz I don't like divisions being held up. But with the only legit contender being injured, it doesn't bother me.
Vs Bisping, anybody in the top 10 would be considered legit as a contender. Hendo wasn't even top 10 when he fought for the belt. Then an injury later to avoid Romero, he picks GSP. Only thing good about the fight is one of them will lose. It's better if the fight doesn't happen. Farce.

People keep saying he should be fighting Whittaker. Last I heard, Whittaker is out til next year so it would just be, "He's holding up the division waiting on a guy that's hurt and ducking (whoever the flavor of the month is)."
He should have been fighting Romero or Jacare or Romero or Weidman a year ago. Instead he has injury, Hendo and GSP. What is legit about the belt here? Anyone from the top 10 would be more legit than GSP. Farce.

YRozg.gif

You don't have to watch.
MMA and specifically the UFC is for your entertainment.
If you aren't entertained by what they are doing, watch something else.

I hope GSP vs Bisping never happens. I hope they both go through full fight camps then the fight is cancelled. Then I hope there is an interim belt for the top MW contenders. Bisping can fight that winner. I hope GSP is the reason the fight is cancelled because I would like to see Bisping fight again. GSP is not worth watching any more.

The belt is such a joke right now. I will be boycotting this fight and secretly hoping GSP gets injured right before the fight. It would be ironic if a giant mattress fell on him and he couldn't get up.

I'm not super psyched with it either but with the interim champ injured what fight would you propose?I'd rather see the ball keep rolling and Robert fight the winner considering there really isn't any big contender right now.I mean seriously,it's kind of a stupid fight but what else would you rather they do?Have Bisping sit much longer and wait for Robert?Bisping vs Weidman?Bisping fight one of the recent contenders that are coming off a loss?If I don't like a fight that's fine but I always have to say my opinion of what makes more sense and there just isn't much out there so I can't really have a problem with it.Things don't always fall into place and i'd rather watch a fight in the meantime till it does.

Be a hater, not a lover.

The Dark Side is the Good Side.

I wont pay for that fight either.

GSP will brag about being better than Silva and haivng been a champ in 2 divisions one of them in silvas, and also being better than silva s he has the belt while hes still active and also beating bisping, a guy AS lost two (tho he had not much to fight for directly as opposted to a gifted TS)

And Bisping will brag about having 2 title defenses (vs a none top 10 and a none ranked MW) and that he has beaten both GSP and AS.
And if Rockhold comes back strong he´ll say he beat him too and all sort of shit.

Its crazy how much rockhold fucked up -- and if AS had won over bisping we´d probably still be in this situation a AS later got injured with surgery, so he wouldnt had been able to fighyt anyway.
But yeah fukc this fight, was so happy when it was canclled - and then Dana publicly on ufc214 pre conf promises Woodley that "that ship has sailed" and "you got it buddy"

Im happy to see Bellator growing, coz fuck the ufc for this shit. "the fight thefans want, moneyfight?" hah, wont get my money. But we need a million people like this then it´d matter.,

I've never seen GSP brag about anything in his entire career.

You are a dumb hater.

<GOT4>

I've never seen GSP brag about anything in his entire career.

You are a dumb hater.

<GOT4>

Ohh calling someone a hater. Thats new. Nice.

GSP fanboy.

gtfo your guy wants to take a joke fight at MW, and wont defend the belt. He might not brag but he will be able to. And as said he wont defend shit, its a joke, its a gimmick fight. No respect what so ever. Has nothing to do about "hating". Just makes no sense.

Ohh calling someone a hater. Thats new. Nice.

GSP fanboy.

gtfo your guy wants to take a joke fight at MW, and wont defend the belt. He might not brag but he will be able to. And as said he wont defend shit, its a joke, its a gimmick fight. No respect what so ever. Has nothing to do about "hating". Just makes no sense.

It makes plenty of sense. You're just bitter.

I will be boycotting this fight and secretly hoping GSP gets injured right before the fight. It would be ironic if a giant mattress fell on him and he couldn't get up.

I won't secretly hope he gets injured.

I'll be right out in the open praying that GSP blows out a knee.

Fuck him for what he is doing. He has no respect for the sport. As far as I'm concerned GSP died when he retired. This new guy can go break a leg.

Whatever nobody cares about your opinion.

Back