I never thought I would say this

It makes plenty of sense. You're just bitter.

How does it make sense?

GSP is a none ranked MW, and has not fought in years.

Bisping has had the belt for around 1.5 years but still has not faced anyone in the top 10. He faced a ranked 13 or 14th hendo, and now a none ranked MW. You think thats makes sense compared to some of the killers who would Murder GSP and Bisping and who fought their way to the top only to have to kill each other off?

How does it make sense?

Bisping has had the belt for around 1.5 years but still has not faced anyone in the top 10. He faced a ranked 13 or 14th hendo, and now a none ranked MW. You think thats makes sense compared to some of the killers who would Murder GSP and Bisping and who fought their way to the top only to have to kill each other off?

GSP is one of the greatest fighters of all time. Bisping is one of the biggest draws available in a weight range that GSP can fight. There is literally no one with a higher profile for GSP to fight at 185 or 170.

Tyon Woodley doesn't deserve the fight and doesn't draw.

You're bitter.

but I am in such a hater mode.

I hope GSP vs Bisping never happens. I hope they both go through full fight camps then the fight is cancelled. Then I hope there is an interim belt for the top MW contenders. Bisping can fight that winner. I hope GSP is the reason the fight is cancelled because I would like to see Bisping fight again. GSP is not worth watching any more.

The belt is such a joke right now. I will be boycotting this fight and secretly hoping GSP gets injured right before the fight. It would be ironic if a giant mattress fell on him and he couldn't get up.
dude this is past hater mode. i never wish injury. a fight isa figh, i love watching them.

GSP is one of the greatest fighters of all time. Bisping is one of the biggest draws available in a weight range that GSP can fight. There is literally no one with a higher profile for GSP to fight at 185 or 170.

You're bitter.

Ah so you talk about fights that makes sense moneywise? Sure
You care about what draws casuals - thats cool. I dont give a shit about that.

Nice job exposing yourself as a casual who likes money gimmick fights. Some of us actually care for proper rankings and who is the most skilled.

TW has defended his belt legitmately, as opposed to Bisping. Whether or not he deserves it - is up for debate, all i know is GSP is only going for Bisping coz he feels he´s able to beat him, he probably wouldn´t do it if it was Rockhold for instance or Jacare.
If you come talk to me about GSP beating some of the top mw - show me that third party betting record i´ll show you mine. I know my shit. GSP and Bisping is a joke. But you made your point, so no more to discuss. We appreciate different things. And i wont contribute to this being a money fight, so none of my money goes their way. not that it matters as it´d have to be alot more to matter.

Ah so you talk about fights that makes sense moneywise? Sure
You care about what draws casuals - thats cool. I dont give a shit about that.

Nice job exposing yourself as a casual who likes money gimmick fights. Some of us actually care for proper rankings and who is the most skilled.
If you come talk to me about GSP beating some of the top mw - show me that third party betting record i´ll show you mine. I know my shit. GSP and Bisping is a joke. But you made your point, so no more to discuss. We appreciate different things. And i wont contribute to this being a money fight, so none of my money goes their way. not that it matters as it´d have to be alot more to matter.

Who else makes sense for GSP at 170 or 185?

bitch-party-77187672.jpg

I hope GSP vs Bisping never happens. I hope they both go through full fight camps then the fight is cancelled. Then I hope there is an interim belt for the top MW contenders. Bisping can fight that winner. I hope GSP is the reason the fight is cancelled because I would like to see Bisping fight again. GSP is not worth watching any more.

The belt is such a joke right now. I will be boycotting this fight and secretly hoping GSP gets injured right before the fight. It would be ironic if a giant mattress fell on him and he couldn't get up.

I want to see it. I hope they're both healthy come fight night, and I hope it's the FOTY. It's a fascinating matchup.

<GSPWoah>
Good answer. I think it's a great matchup. There are a lot of open questions that I'm interested in seeing answered.

You are not alone.

Giving Bisping a size and strength advantage... can't end well.
weather we like it or not, Bisping has most UFC wins, and won the title fair and square.

How does it make sense?

Unranked MW? more like retired WW.
Hendo being 13th doesnt mean shit.. Rankings don't mean shit, he got the shot after beating a Lombard who was coming off a loss at WW.
Regardless, Bisping is the legit MW champ(beat Rocksalt fair and square), and if GSP manages to win this with the ring rust, it only does good to his legacy.

Unranked MW? more like retired WW.
Hendo being 13th doesnt mean shit.. Rankings don't mean shit, he got the shot after beating a Lombard who was coming off a loss at WW.
Regardless, Bisping is the legit MW champ(beat Rocksalt fair and square), and if GSP manages to win this with the ring rust, it only does good to his legacy.

"legit MW champ" hasn´t defend the belt in 1.5 years, hendo doesnt count - you show me the last time a champ fought a none top 10 contender.

Im well aware ufc doesnt care for rankings, but that doesnt mean its still not bullshit.
its a shit fight and both fighters will lose to guys like Romero, Jacare, Whittaker etc - guys who just dont get the shot - and dont give me the "well whittaker got a shot but hes injured" coz the other 2 fighters desevred their shot long ago but instead old man hendo got it - made no sense.

"legit MW champ" hasn´t defend the belt in 1.5 years, hendo doesnt count - you show me the last time a champ fought a none top 10 contender.

Im well aware ufc doesnt care for rankings, but that doesnt mean its still not bullshit.
its a shit fight and both fighters will lose to guys like Romero, Jacare, Whittaker etc - guys who just dont get the shot - and dont give me the "well whittaker got a shot but hes injured" coz the other 2 fighters desevred their shot long ago but instead old man hendo got it - made no sense.
Only reason I think it's a shit fight is cause GSP is retired, nothing else.
No reason to count out Bisping, saying he would lose to this and that, that exactly what they said about the Rockhold rematch, and he won by destruction.

GSP's win over Bisping will count just as much as Silva's win over Forrest for legacy.

But I will agree with you that this fight is holding the line back to the belt for legit hard working contenders, I hated when that happens. But it is what it is, we live in an era where Gus can get a title shot after a loss for example.

And no, UFC's rankings mean shit no matter what and are judged by reporter votes, literally.

You're bitter.
He could fight Anderson Silva which is not only a bigger draw but better for his legacy than this phony pretender belt holder

He could fight Anderson Silva which is not only a bigger draw but better for his legacy than this phony pretender belt holder

Anderson Silva isn't a bigger draw than Bisping in 2017.

Silva is inching closer and closer to free FS1 cards with each fight.

Bisping is still a headliner.

Romero and Jacare just lost, Whittaker is injured.

Back