I may have herpes (Update)

Webmd says they're bacteria that live in the urinary tract and can cause infections if your immunity is weakened. It seems like it can be cured fairly easily. What a fucking relief. Now my girl has to get it checked in case.

Meh...go on a 30 day juice fast with lots of alkaline green juices....you will reset bro trust me. I completely reversed a skin disease going on a 35 day juice fast. One that I was told there is no cure for..Put your body in the right state and it heals itself. I beleive this whole heartedly after what I been through. Mind you if its AIDS or something I think your fucked but for something like this I really beleive youd clear it out

Lol why would you fucking ask us that and not the doctor???

<45>
Are you implying that a licensed physician knows more than a sherdog brown belt? That's crazy talk, Mike.

Are you implying that a licensed physician knows more than a sherdog brown belt? That's crazy talk, Mike.
It's been proven like three times in the last year that most of the people here can't do 7th grade level algebra. Then people are all "What is this spot on my dick" or "Should I change careers" Like we would fucking know lol.

I........ The experience difference between the average American 20 year old and a Korean 20 year old is light and day. It's not hard to meet even 22-24 year olds who are virgins because they never get the chance.
If you're in Korea, theres a paper on wiki which says that the seroprevalence rate is low for teenagers (low single digit%) but around 1/4 of the population >20yr old about the same as the US.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_herpes_simplex

So my test results came back. I didn't test positive for herpes, but I have herpes type 1 carriers, ureaplasma urealyticum and mycoplasma hominis. I'll go to the doctor for a follow-up but what does that mean?
You have a bacterial infection, filthy animal.

So my test results came back. I didn't test positive for herpes, but I have herpes type 1 carriers, ureaplasma urealyticum and mycoplasma hominis. I'll go to the doctor for a follow-up but what does that mean?

Updates should go in the original post!

You have Herpes Simplex, which is pretty common and not as severe as Herpes type 2 (what we typically are refering to when we are talking about "the Herp"). Herpes type 1 is the virus that causes cold sores in people.

Ureaplasma Urealyticum and Mycoplasma Hominis are bacterial infections from getting your dick wet. They can cause infertility among other things. You will probably need to be treated with antibiotics for those.

Is this girl saying she has Herpes type 1 or Herpes type 2? If she has Herpes type 1, she didn't necessarily get it from you. Little kids can get it. If she is saying she has Hereps type 2 then she is a lying little hooker because she evidently did not get it from you.

The last time I got checked I was clean, surprisingly. But I guess that may changed. A girl I've been meeting recently has told me yesterday that she went to the doctor because she felt pain in her vaginal area. Her doctor told her it was herpes.

I felt horrible because it seems I have given it to her. She's really young and inexperienced (20 and only had two partners before me) and she felt this pain after getting with me. While on the other hand, I have met more than a dozen women since the last time I got checked and I wasn't exactly safe all the time. I never had any symptoms of any kind so I always wishfully hoped I was clean.

To be sure, I am going to the doctor to get checked today. But the results will come back about a week later. In the mean time, I'm trying to come to terms with this. If I do have herpes, that means I will have to tell every girl in the future about it. I will have it forever and even condoms won't prevent it spreading.

The one thing that is weird to me is that how fast my partner's doctor knew about it. According to her, her doctor checked her vagina, scraped off some cells on the vaginal wall, and looked at it under a microscope all within her appointment. Is it possible to get checked for herpes that fast? Also the thing is that her doctor didn't give her an official diagnosis and just told her she has herpes, and also didn't tell her which type it is. I am not sure I trust this doctor, so I'm still hoping that her doc is a quack and my blood test will come back clean.

In case, I do have it, what are your tips for dealing with it? How do you tell your partners about it?
Sorry that you have the herpes. Herpes is not a big deal. Think of Herpes like a chronic skin disease like psoriasis. Nothing more. You just have to take precautions such don't have sex unprotected when you have outbreaks. I recommend not to tell your friends because they gonna probably put you on blast to everyone in your circle as the guy with herpes, and it's really not their business.

Well, did you learn your lesson? Are you going to use condoms now?

Updates should go in the original post!

You have Herpes Simplex, which is pretty common and not as severe as Herpes type 2 (what we typically are refering to when we are talking about "the Herp"). Herpes type 1 is the virus that causes cold sores in people.

Ureaplasma Urealyticum and Mycoplasma Hominis are bacterial infections from getting your dick wet. They can cause infertility among other things. You will probably need to be treated with antibiotics for those.

Is this girl saying she has Herpes type 1 or Herpes type 2? If she has Herpes type 1, she didn't necessarily get it from you. Little kids can get it. If she is saying she has Hereps type 2 then she is a lying little hooker because she evidently did not get it from you.

The test for herpes is incredibly inaccurate, although he should have antibodies if he recently infected her. Doesn’t matter anyway, a huge percentage of the population has herpes and doesn’t even know. If I was ts, id wear a jimmy and not tell girls unless you want a LTR.

The bigger problem is the bacterial infections, but those are also controversial in re how dangerous they are. Gono and chlamydia are obviously bad, but we all have and spread vaginas and dick bacteria. The question is what ones should be considered dangerous.

It's been proven like three times in the last year that most of the people here can't do 7th grade level algebra. Then people are all "What is this spot on my dick" or "Should I change careers" Like we would fucking know lol.
Hey man

Algebra is hard.

Wait, wait, wait...

Is TS trying to defend the girl who gave him herp..?!

Fuck this Generation!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duelbits
Back