I may have herpes (Update)

P

Pugilistic

The last time I got checked I was clean, surprisingly. But I guess that may changed. A girl I've been meeting recently has told me yesterday that she went to the doctor because she felt pain in her vaginal area. Her doctor told her it was herpes.

I felt horrible because it seems I have given it to her. She's really young and inexperienced (20 and only had two partners before me) and she felt this pain after getting with me. While on the other hand, I have met more than a dozen women since the last time I got checked and I wasn't exactly safe all the time. I never had any symptoms of any kind so I always wishfully hoped I was clean.

To be sure, I am going to the doctor to get checked today. But the results will come back about a week later. In the mean time, I'm trying to come to terms with this. If I do have herpes, that means I will have to tell every girl in the future about it. I will have it forever and even condoms won't prevent it spreading.

The one thing that is weird to me is that how fast my partner's doctor knew about it. According to her, her doctor checked her vagina, scraped off some cells on the vaginal wall, and looked at it under a microscope all within her appointment. Is it possible to get checked for herpes that fast? Also the thing is that her doctor didn't give her an official diagnosis and just told her she has herpes, and also didn't tell her which type it is. I am not sure I trust this doctor, so I'm still hoping that her doc is a quack and my blood test will come back clean.

In case, I do have it, what are your tips for dealing with it? How do you tell your partners about it?

The last time I got checked I was clean, surprisingly. But I guess that may changed. A girl I've been meeting recently has told me yesterday that she went to the doctor because she felt pain in her vaginal area. Her doctor told her it was herpes.

I felt horrible because it seems I have given it to her. She's really young and inexperienced (20 and only had two partners before me) and she felt this pain after getting with me. While on the other hand, I have met more than a dozen women since the last time I got checked and I wasn't exactly safe all the time. I never had any symptoms of any kind so I always wishfully hoped I was clean.

To be sure, I am going to the doctor to get checked today. But the results will come back about a week later. In the mean time, I'm trying to come to terms with this. If I do have herpes, that means I will have to tell every girl in the future about it. I will have it forever and even condoms won't prevent it spreading.

The one thing that is weird to me is that how fast my partner's doctor knew about it. According to her, her doctor checked her vagina, scraped off some cells on the vaginal wall, and looked at it under a microscope all within her appointment. Is it possible to get checked for herpes that fast? Also the thing is that her doctor didn't give her an official diagnosis and just told her she has herpes, and also didn't tell her which type it is. I am not sure I trust this doctor, so I'm still hoping that her doc is a quack and my blood test will come back clean.

In case, I do have it, what are your tips for dealing with it? How do you tell your partners about it?

She gave it to you. This is what they call a two time poo.

I’d wait til you get your results before you feel bad about it... or admit to it on the internet.

The only way you can be tested for herpes is if you're having an outbreak. There's no other way.

She probably burned you and is putting the guilt on you. Women are crazy like that

They don't tell you this but you're going to want to get a rubber band, a strip of velcro, double sided tape, and some aloe vera.

Wristwatch.jpg

Follow these instructions and use the provided supplies as needed(to adjust for length of penis or girth of arm).

This Manlet didn't even get the Pee hole test...

RIP

The only way you can be tested for herpes is if you're having an outbreak. There's no other way.

She probably burned you and is putting the guilt on you. Women are crazy like that

What I didn't know about that. So even if I have it, my test won't show it because I don't have an outbreak?

Yughhk

Im no herpes expert but if you dont have any symptoms you probably dont have it.? I thought herpes only test positive during a break out. Me thinks this is her way of letting you know she has the herp so be careful...and lol at she has only been with 2 guys.

<{1-69}>

How did it take someone else getting it for you to think you have it? Aren't there, I don't know, symptoms?

giphy.gif

Sorry bro, hopefully she got it from one of the other guys. I wouldn't obsess over it until you get the results, you're just going to stress yourself out even more which can lead to an outbreak.

What I didn't know about that. So even if I have it, my test won't show it because I don't have an outbreak?

There's no blood or urine test for it. You can only show a positive result if you're having an outbreak.

If it burns when you pee, or you see a small outbreak on your mouth or gentials then you probably have it.

2 different types.

Back