I may have herpes (Update)

A woman that says she only had two previous partners is like the drunk driver that claims to have only had two beers.

Well Fuck, I think I may have herpes either way. She just told me she can see bumps and shit in her vaginal area. I'm starting to think she had it before meeting me and she gave it to me. Probably won't show up my test since it's too early but I likely have it if those warts are herpes warts. I ate her out too. Fuck lol
They would have to be little blisters not bumps. And from what I've heard taking meds every day makes it seem like you don't even have it. Some people don't have to take every day either.

Herpes Medicine.jpg
Mix this up in a shooter glass and soak your tiny peen in it.
Problem solved.

Wife is going thru test prep for her boards to be a nurse practitioner, and learned last week that in America if you have had 5 sexual partners you have been exposed to the herpalies, if you don't show symptoms you're just lucky that they weren't in outbreak, or you could be a carrier already....FIVE...made me glad to be married.

Wife is going thru test prep for her boards to be a nurse practitioner, and learned last week that in America if you have had 5 sexual partners you have been exposed to the herpalies, if you don't show symptoms you're just lucky that they weren't in outbreak, or you could be a carrier already....FIVE...made me glad to be married.

You shut your filthy mouth!

don't stds have a few weeks incubation before you start getting symptoms? something is not right here, cause it sounds to me like she's given @Pugilistic the herp and is trying to get out of the possibility of getting sued for it.
That and the chick he banged is on the 2nd trimester and apparently it's his.

The only way to get rid of it is to give it to someone else.

Well Fuck, I think I may have herpes either way. She just told me she can see bumps and shit in her vaginal area. I'm starting to think she had it before meeting me and she gave it to me. Probably won't show up my test since it's too early but I likely have it if those warts are herpes warts. I ate her out too. Fuck lol

4496813.gif

Might also be thrush. Basically a yeast infection.

Man I got thrush in my throat from eating out dirty box back in the day.

Like 80% of us are walking around with HPV but we're just not showing any symptoms. I'm glad I'm married as well, I just hope my immune system never gets low and I wake up with a variety of shit growing off my dick.

That seems like a very unreliable, general statement.

I'll never forget when they froze that Wart off my dick

The last time I got checked I was clean, surprisingly. But I guess that may changed. A girl I've been meeting recently has told me yesterday that she went to the doctor because she felt pain in her vaginal area. Her doctor told her it was herpes.

I felt horrible because it seems I have given it to her. She's really young and inexperienced (20 and only had two partners before me) and she felt this pain after getting with me. While on the other hand, I have met more than a dozen women since the last time I got checked and I wasn't exactly safe all the time. I never had any symptoms of any kind so I always wishfully hoped I was clean.

To be sure, I am going to the doctor to get checked today. But the results will come back about a week later. In the mean time, I'm trying to come to terms with this. If I do have herpes, that means I will have to tell every girl in the future about it. I will have it forever and even condoms won't prevent it spreading.

The one thing that is weird to me is that how fast my partner's doctor knew about it. According to her, her doctor checked her vagina, scraped off some cells on the vaginal wall, and looked at it under a microscope all within her appointment. Is it possible to get checked for herpes that fast? Also the thing is that her doctor didn't give her an official diagnosis and just told her she has herpes, and also didn't tell her which type it is. I am not sure I trust this doctor, so I'm still hoping that her doc is a quack and my blood test will come back clean.

In case, I do have it, what are your tips for dealing with it? How do you tell your partners about it?

Put some Robitussin on it.

Sirisly, go with the scalar CBD oil and you'll be AOK. Put some on that clam too.

Pretty sure they would have to take samples to a lab for a few days to up to a week. As others have said, it sounds like this girl gave it to you, especially since I think you would have an out break first of you really got it first. Unless you acquired it very recently.

There's so many variables but you won't even know until you really know.

you sound in denial

Eh, not so much. I didn't even lose my virginity until I was 21 and I've been pretty discerning with who I've had sex with, and always used protection.

Not saying it's not possible or even true, but the actual people you have sex with are a factor. If you're fucking guttersnipes you meet at the local pub every weekend, yeah, you're gonna get dick cancer.

Eh, not so much. I didn't even lose my virginity until I was 21 and I've been pretty discerning with who I've had sex with, and always used protection.

Not saying it's not possible or even true, but the actual people you have sex with are a factor. If you're fucking guttersnipes you meet at the local pub every weekend, yeah, you're gonna get dick cancer.

ha I'm just busting balls dude;)

get it?

Back