I love Khabib but his biggest win is against a 145lber

Look at all these haters posting "troll", yet posting gifs and memes trying to deny reality.

TS is 100% right, but these people can't grasp reality. Khabib beat a 145er, and is getting praised like he beat a 170er, yet the opposite would've happened if Conor won. There is something very wrong with that.

<{walkerwhut}>

Are you off your tiny mind?

Nate has the same problem at 170, at 170 he gets outworked by biggee and stronger guys handily, didnt nate get tooled by the dong and suplexed like a ragdoll by rory? Nate ls too small to be a serious contender at 170 and the same foe connor at 155. At 155 connor is nothing special, just got a lucky matchup with eddie.

And honestly who the heck has khabib beaten that kevin lee couldnt beat? Horcher? Michael johson? Raging al? Who was comming on strong in the end of the fight.
The same nr 11 ranked Al who got slept by chiesa who Kevin lee submitted in the first round.

To be a true champion in todays lw division you have to beat khabib, or in khabis case he has to beat tony and kevin lee
Kevin only top 10 win is over Barboza. So how you think he should be added to list to prove khabib the champ. Dick riding on Kevin because the media trying push him saying he one the number one guys in lw but hasn’t beat enough top tier guys.

Kevin only top 10 win is over Barboza. So how you think he should be added to list to prove khabib the champ. Dick riding on Kevin because the media trying push him saying he one the number one guys in lw but hasn’t beat enough top tier guys.

I truely belive it is not just about the numbers 'beat this many ranked guys' or anything like that; it is the matchup; Kevin Lee has the key to beating khabib, perhaps even more so than tony because of his wrestling.
Also take in size, kevin lee is a huge lw
Connoe legit looked like a smurf in there.

STFU you lying goof. I remeber everyon on Sherdog has Eddie as a massive favourite before that fight. Every MMA analysis was thinking that Eddie was just gonna take him down and maul him. Stop trying to make Eddie seem like some sort of bum
You remember what you want to remember, clearly. Conor was still a heavy favorite, in fact most analysts didn't even pick Eddie to get past RDA lmao. Eddie is smaller, in every way (height, reach, weight) than Conor and everyone said he HAD to get Conor down in order to win ... not that he was going to be successful and 'maul' him as you clearly just made up.

He's about to fight the guy Khabib beat for the belt, if he wins that he's in the conversation.

I know conor has a big name but he has one legit win at 155.

his next best win is Barbosa...who is good, but not top 5...and never fought for a title

For me, Khabib needs to beat Tony or Kevin Lee before he can claim to be the #1 lightweight in the world..The zero is nice and all but you gotta beat real top level fighters to get in the goat talk....he has work left to do
Khabib beat Al Iaquinta who rank #8 now and almost finished Kevin Lee.
Khabib beat Edson Barboza who was rank #5.
Khabib finished Michael Johnson who finished Dustin Poirier now rank #3 at LW.
Khabib beat Rafael dos Anjos former LW champ who beat Robbie Lawler a former Welterweight champ.

http://m.ufc.com/rankings/lightweight
So who do he need to beat to impress you? Check out the top 20 LW fighters. Name who he need to beat?

Should have known we'd still have to read shit like this on this site.

He's about to fight the guy Khabib beat for the belt, if he wins that he's in the conversation.
Yes I agree to that if he wins. Everyone saying khabib needs beat Kevin be the champ that laughable when Kevin hasn’t the top 5 guy really

Connor is a 145lber? no hes a 155lber who killed himself to make 145

He's had no issues making 145 while Khabib has, in how own words, "almost died" with the cut to 155. Not counting the times he's missed weight or been hospitalized.

Any and all criticisms about Conors "natural" weight can be applied to Khabib much, much easier.

Yes I agree to that if he wins. Everyone saying khabib needs beat Kevin be the champ that laughable when Kevin hasn’t the top 5 guy really

He smashed Barboza which is touted as one of Khabibs best wins and got him a title shot..

Last edited:
Khabib's best win is neither Barboza, nor Conor. It's RDA, who is a WW, not a FW, lmao.

What a cuck! You try to discredit another man's victory because you want to say you were right in a future post. That you can't let go that conor lost and now you are. Make yourself some toast kid. Your mom isn't going to be home for a while to make you dinner. She busy getting her cheeks clapped by yours truly. #nerdbash 2018

Look at all these haters posting "troll", yet posting gifs and memes trying to deny reality.

TS is 100% right, but these people can't grasp reality. Khabib beat a 145er, and is getting praised like he beat a 170er, yet the opposite would've happened if Conor won. There is something very wrong with that.
Lol conor looks like a walking dead zombie at the weigh ins at 145. He couldnt wait to get outta that div.

Khabib literally nearly kills himself to make 155 because he’d be a little fish in a very big pond at 170, unlike Conor who actually won the title when he moved up to HIS correct weight class.

I think this is very fair to say when you consider Conor had the same narrative when he was 145 champ, right?

Back