I love Khabib but his biggest win is against a 145lber

4119F233-721C-4FB7-848B-28C681C71227.jpeg
Look at all these haters posting "troll", yet posting gifs and memes trying to deny reality.

TS is 100% right, but these people can't grasp reality. Khabib beat a 145er, and is getting praised like he beat a 170er, yet the opposite would've happened if Conor won. There is something very wrong with that.

I know conor has a big name but he has one legit win at 155.

his next best win is Barbosa...who is good, but not top 5...and never fought for a title

For me, Khabib needs to beat Tony or Kevin Lee before he can claim to be the #1 lightweight in the world..The zero is nice and all but you gotta beat real top level fighters to get in the goat talk....he has work left to do
McGregor started off his career as a LW, and his body type is that of a typical LW. Who has Ferguson or Lee beat, who have they lost to? When have Ferguson or Lee ever fought for a UFC title other then Interim? Rewatch the Castillo vs Ferguson fight and tell me Danny got beat. Wasn't Lee ranked 10, when Ferguson beat him?

Conor zealots are so delusional. If Conor wins, he's the best version of himself; if he loses, he wasn't. Conor isn't perfect nor unbeatable, folks.

RDA is a better win than Conor and Barboza.

What, TS? against a 145 lb fighter? Do you mean Max as he forfeited due to not making weight? You should remember that Khabib also fought that McGregor guy who dropped from 170 lb division after winning a fight against Nate “El Gigante” Diaz who was 3x the size of him. That should count as something in addition to Barboza, RDA, Johnson.

<36>

Who Cares. That was a freakshow fight from the start. Tonys the real test

his next best win is Barbosa...who is good, but not top 5...and never fought for a title

For me, Khabib needs to beat Tony or Kevin Lee before he can claim to be the #1 lightweight in the world..The zero is nice and all but you gotta beat real top level fighters to get in the goat talk....he has work left to do
So until Khabib beats Tony or Kevin, you think they are rated higher at lightweight?

I'm not a huge Conor fan either but he had the title at 155 and started in that division, so you're obviously discrediting him out of a personal bias. Like every dumb sherdogger.

But, but McGregor is the bestest UFC fighter ever

Rda was #5 when he beat him. But I agree either your sentiment. He's half as tested as Ferg and somewhat a hype job matching up with mainly strikers who are terrible on the ground.

Everyone says McGregor had favourable matchups, but why does no one talk about Khabib always getting the perfect style of fighter for the way he fights? Realistically, Connor fought wrestlers in Alvarez and Mendes who people said he'd struggle against.

When are we going to see Khabib fight a pressure fighter like Tony? How about a great wrestler like Kevin? Even Gaethje is an interesting match up for him given his wrestling.

McGregor started off his career as a LW, and his body type is that of a typical LW. Who has Ferguson or Lee beat, who have they lost to? When have Ferguson or Lee ever fought for a UFC title other then Interim? Rewatch the Castillo vs Ferguson fight and tell me Danny got beat. Wasn't Lee ranked 10, when Ferguson beat him?

Ferguson beat #3 RDA, #4Thomson who just fought henderson and lost controversial decision, #5 barboza, #5 lee for belt.

Khabib beat # 5 RDA and # 11 Al for belt.

Not even in same ball park of competition.

And no Castillo did not win shit. He LnP for dear life in that fight. Landed no strikes in 3 rd just laid on top petrified to poster up. Tony controlled whole fight did more damage. Castillo LnP. If you think LnP = victory thats not what judges think.

Never say something bad about Khabib or good about Conor on sherdog.
It's currently the rules, you'll just get shit on by the new found unbearable posters around here.

Not Conor fan at all but the win and lost to nate was at 170, He 1-1 at lw. If you going hate on Conor and Khabib bring real facts.

Everyone dick riding on kevin but kevin hasn't beat anyone either. Khabib has beaten way better competition than kevin.
Nate has the same problem at 170, at 170 he gets outworked by biggee and stronger guys handily, didnt nate get tooled by the dong and suplexed like a ragdoll by rory? Nate ls too small to be a serious contender at 170 and the same foe connor at 155. At 155 connor is nothing special, just got a lucky matchup with eddie.

And honestly who the heck has khabib beaten that kevin lee couldnt beat? Horcher? Michael johson? Raging al? Who was comming on strong in the end of the fight.
The same nr 11 ranked Al who got slept by chiesa who Kevin lee submitted in the first round.

To be a true champion in todays lw division you have to beat khabib, or in khabis case he has to beat tony and kevin lee

Back