I just tipped my Hair Stylist (Barbette) $80. Ask me anything

Also, is that picture actually your barbette?

No, Mine likes to toke on a blunt while she works her magic:

ptg01377711.jpg

i have a lot of dong

no for real, i have like 500,000 vnd because i was too lazy to exchange it from my trips there. get to live like a king off pennies
eQVYI1p.jpg

yeah
bought a professional hair trimmer at the supply shop
20yrs ago
been cutting my own hair and my sons for years
saved thousands

yeah
bought a professional hair trimmer at the supply shop
20yrs ago
been cutting my own hair and my sons for years
saved thousands

Thousands? That's like a trillion dong in Vietnam!

You'd prolly need 2 scooters to carry it

plasticbottles.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Thousands? That's like a trillion dong in Vietnam!

You'd prolly need 2 scooters to carry it

plasticbottles.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

well avg haircut for 2 people once a month lets say $75 with tip for both
12 times a yr
times 12yrs for my son and 20 for me
do the math

What do you call a barber with a snatch?

Barbette?

Hair-Pie Cadette?

Vaginal Head clipper?

What's the latest lingo?

maxresdefault.jpg

I see that they've modified the "long shirt". Makes sense for humid vietnam IMO.

Seems excessive, but Asian women do tend to give great haircuts. I used to have a little Asian lady over by Almeda Mall (Houston) who cut my hair for years. She was a big basketball fan and thought I was Matt Maloney of the Rockets....I never disputed it :D

IDIOT! She call you "Bad Baloney!" It was not accent!

well avg haircut for 2 people once a month lets say $75 with tip for both
12 times a yr
times 12yrs for my son and 20 for me
do the math

And that's assuming you only get it cut once a month. If you want to always look fresh and clean, you have to go more often. I think I trim my hair every two weeks. Get compliments on it all the time now that my fringe and layers are coming in.

And that's assuming you only get it cut once a month. If you want to always look fresh and clean, you have to go more often. I think I trim my hair every two weeks. Get compliments on it all the time now that my fringe and layers are coming in.
i get compliments on my shaved head and i enjoy all the money i saved over the years that paid for more worthwhile things than approval from strangers

i get compliments on my shaved head and i enjoy all the money i saved over the years that paid for more worthwhile things than approval from strangers

>Thinking I'm styling my own hair to fish for compliments...

Bunch of real swinging dicks in here, comparing haircuts.

>Thinking I'm styling my own hair to fish for compliments...
nah i think you are pissing money away having strangers "style" your hair
then
fishing for compliments from strangers
:)

How's it feel not being able to cut your own hair and being $80 lighter in the wallet?

nah i think you are pissing money away having strangers "style" your hair
then
fishing for compliments from strangers
:)

giphy.gif

That's sweet! Where I live the women cut the women's hair and men do the men, almost no exceptions and hard to get used to. At least it only cost $1 and he gets a 20 cent tip if he doesn't rub HIS tip on my elbow during the haircut.

I hope you get some play with your Viet chick....

Back