I just heard what a suicide sounds like

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
So what did happen to her?

long story short. I tried to get away because I realized she wasn't crazy, she threaten to call my work and parents and tell them lies about me. I finally didn't give into the threats. Then she threatened to kill herself a few more times. I realized it was most likely just for attention. So I just ignored her basically and then first chance I got, I skipped town and tried to get a restraining order. Last I heard she was pregnant by some poor guy she probably trapped.

I'm sitting at a bar by myself waiting for my girlfriend to finish shopping and legit burst out laughing at this. Now everyone's looking at me like I'm an asshole.

Haha looking back it was all pretty crazy and made for a pretty good story. One time she threw a wine bottle at me because I wouldn't help her grade papers or something for her class. She was a teacher...that's more scary than funny though

When I was little my Dad fell off the roof of our house trying to sort the satellite out. Huge thud and a legit dent in our garden. Broke his arm, went back up, fixed the satellite and then drove himself to the hospital. In a stick shift.

what______gif__by_seanguy4-d7aznn1.gif
:meow:
Beast Mode level 9000

How do you know he wasn't spitting on people and lost his balance?
That actually might have happened. I used to work in a few hirises and almost fell to my death from the roof while eating a Subway sandwich.

There wasn't a recognizable head so I couldn't tell. I probably passed him in the elevator a few times. What I was most surprised about is how desensitized I was when looking at the body.

The internet will do that to you.

That's crazy as shit though...I wonder how someone can kill themselves in that manner...I'm sure there are easier ways to go than that

Just letting go seems pretty easy to me. I think it would be easier than pulling a trigger.

People don't always die like that though...I've even heard about people shooting themselves in the head TWICE...FUCKING TWICE. That's some damn resolve right there...
Or like Daniel von Bargen who shot himself in the temple, blinded himself, then went on to live three agonizing years before his eventual death. I've heard of several accounts of attempted suicide by shotgun where they essentially destroyed their face yet live.

What in interesting trip that last free fall must be.

Terrifying? Calm? Happy?

Damn, man. People are doing it wrong then. Why not just fucking shoot yourself so it's over instantly? Or just OD on some morphine or something?
guns are hard to come by here,I've known a few people that od'ed,but they used over the counter stuff. the others I've known who od'ed didn't mean to do it,they where junkies.

guns are hard to come by here,I've known a few people that od'ed,but they used over the counter stuff. the others I've known who od'ed didn't mean to do it,they where junkies.
Yeah, so if you can do it with over the counter meds, why wouldn't you do it that way? Also, drugs are not hard to come by anywhere.

Once had a ex that called and said "I want this to be the last thing you ever hear from me" and then wrecked her car. She ended up not dying from it though.
Sinister tale. Evil woman, I'd say too.

Been on scene of countless suicides. We had a dude jump off the freeway and get hit by like 8 plus cars. His face got degloved from his skull and his genitals got knocked off and was laying in the roadway.

A bunch of cars had pieces of him embedded in their grills.

I'd get insta-banned permanently if I tried posting it. It was basically a headless man sprawled 100 feet below me. That feels graphic enough just saying it.
Use your troll account after they ban that one. It looks like you don't use it very much anyway. Really though, his head exploded?

Use your troll account after they ban that one. It looks like you don't use it very much anyway. Really though, his head exploded?
I didn't even know I have a troll account. How can you even know that?

Yes. It was baad.

Once had a ex that called and said "I want this to be the last thing you ever hear from me" and then wrecked her car. She ended up not dying from it though.

I called and said this to an ex girlfriend once, but just fapped with extra lotion.

I was pretty disappointed to hear that Chris Cornell killed himself, I think its the only time a celebrity death ever had an impact on me. I've seen more dead bodies than I can remember though. Murders, suicides, diseases, and natural causes. I've grown numb to it at this point though

i was first on scene once for a person laying in the street...a supposed drunk who was passed out and fell down. he was wearing a light windbreaker style jacket and a hoodie under it, with the hood up. it was about 1am so people could make out any signs of trauma. i walked up to him and poked him on the shoulder and he didnt move. i pulled back his hood and it sounded like i was pulling apart a grilled cheese.

i realized at that moment dude had jumped off the 10 story building next to the street. i called it in and the next officer on scene didnt believe me that the guy was dead so he sauntered over and pulled back the hoodie and ended up running over to the sidewalk to puke.

the dudes entire head exploded like a grape and the hood contained it all like a ziploc bag.

Back