I just heard what a suicide sounds like

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 196663

Some dude in my apartment building just took a swan dive. Impact was loud as fuck. I look outside and I don't even want to describe what I saw. Stay safe, sherbros.

DA26ILuVoAAjkBR.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:
Of shit.

Rough stuff, homie.

Did you know the person?

i remember hearing the same sound in some video i watched of 2 french film makers in one of the wtc towers during 9/11. the sound is seared into my memory.

Fuck
I cant even imagine :(
Go look at pictures of kittens and puppies, some eye bleach.

I find the sound to be pretty pleasant

Came here expecting video or at least pics.

Am disappoint.

What floor did he jump from, TS?

Of shit.

Rough stuff, homie.

Did you know the person?
There wasn't a recognizable head so I couldn't tell. I probably passed him in the elevator a few times. What I was most surprised about is how desensitized I was when looking at the body.

What floor did he jump from, TS?
Somewhere around the 9th floor i'd say. I'm on the 7th. There were loud noises right before the smacking/thudding impact that I still haven't figured out. That dosn't exactly add up if it's just a suicide.

Somewhere around the 9th floor i'd say. I'm on the 7th. There were loud noises right before the smacking/thudding impact that I still haven't figured out. That dosn't exactly add up if it's just a suicide.
he bounced. the suicides I've herd generally are gurgling noises and attempted screaming.

That's crazy as shit though...I wonder how someone can kill themselves in that manner...I'm sure there are easier ways to go than that

Some dude in my apartment building just took a swan dive. Impact was loud as fuck. I look outside and I don't even want to describe what I saw. Stay safe, sherbros.
lol at you caring about anyone...

My sister killed herself that way. From the 23rd floor. She didn't have a slow, agonizing death - it was over quick - but when she was alive before the jump she must have had an agonizing life. That's what's going to ache the most in me forever.

My sister killed herself that way. From the 23rd floor. She didn't have a slow, agonizing death - it was over quick - but when she was alive before the jump she must have had an agonizing life. That's what's going to ache the most in me forever.
A very close relative of mine used Charcoal burning in a shitty motel.

dooooooooooooood.....

Go to r/Eyebleach STAT!

t3_6dhmap

Back