I just heard what a suicide sounds like

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
When I was little my Dad fell off the roof of our house trying to sort the satellite out. Huge thud and a legit dent in our garden. Broke his arm, went back up, fixed the satellite and then drove himself to the hospital. In a stick shift.

what______gif__by_seanguy4-d7aznn1.gif

Oh man, that hits home. When I was little, my uncle came over to hang Christmas lights with my dad. They had been drinking all day, but I don't think that's too relevant. After fighting over who was going to be hanging the lights, as opposed to feeding the cord from the bottom, my uncle came up with the idea that he'd get on top of the roof, while my dad fed him the cord from the top of the ladder. You know, because that way they'd both be king of the castle.

About a quarter of the way through, my uncle must have just missed a toss from my dad, and while trying to grasp the cord, he fell onto the front yard, shattering his tailbone. I guess he was too man enough to hide his pain, as he screamed in agony, and refused any and all consolation to anyone who would approach him with heroic cries of "Get the fuck away from me!" and "I'm dying, you assholes!"

He didn't get back up and finish the job. He didn't drive himself to the hospital. In fact, he pretty much just sat there and cried, until the ambulance arrived. Other than that though, pretty similar situation. Ahh', memories...

Crippling arthritis by 35?

Jesus.

Yes. Nobody else in her family got it as early or as bad as she did. None of her children did either. In the 1950s Cortisone was the new miracle drug and her doctor started her on it in pill form. By the mid 60s it had ruined her liver and kidneys.

This is somewhat the way her hands looked but her wrists were much larger.
2017-pannus-rheumatoid-arthritis-hand-deformity-prevention-health-from-trusted-sources-rheumatoid-arthritis-images.bmp

My sister killed herself that way. From the 23rd floor. She didn't have a slow, agonizing death - it was over quick - but when she was alive before the jump she must have had an agonizing life. That's what's going to ache the most in me forever.
Im sorry to hear that sherbro :(

People don't always die like that though...I've even heard about people shooting themselves in the head TWICE...FUCKING TWICE. That's some damn resolve right there...

There's guy around here that tried to kill himself using a shotgun and only succeeded in blowing half his face off.

Sucks that you had to experience that, bro. We'll all keep our chins up. You do the same, please.

There's guy around here that tried to kill himself using a shotgun and only succeeded in blowing half his face off.
james vance.png
Did he blame it on Judas Priest too??

Last edited:
Is it possible the noises you heard before the "jump" were of the murderer ushering him to the rail?
I thought that, but there were no voices. My thought is that he could have accidentally fell and the noise came because it wasn't a clean jump. I dunno.

Maybe I should call in as a witness.

Should have told him to do a sweet backflip.

Some dude in my apartment building just took a swan dive. Impact was loud as fuck. I look outside and I don't even want to describe what I saw. Stay safe, sherbros.

DA26ILuVoAAjkBR.jpg:large
nice digs. What kinda rent you paying for this bad boy?

I've heard that sound too, albeit from a video I saw on the internet of a woman jumping off a building because of marital trouble. If you guys look hard enough on the deep web you can hear it for yourself. Though I dont recommend it at all.

How do you know he wasn't spitting on people and lost his balance?

nice digs. What kinda rent you paying for this bad boy?
1450. I'm in one of the tiniest apartments, though. It's called a "Studio+". I only moved here because I came straight from Germany and couldn't inspect it beforehand. Otherwise I would have gone with something way cheaper.

Next time go for it. Without pics its just a cool story bro.
I'd get insta-banned permanently if I tried posting it. It was basically a headless man sprawled 100 feet below me. That feels graphic enough just saying it.

A guy jumped out a 21st story dorm window my sophomore year, I was walking back from work and heard the crash, saw the mess. It's unsettling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back