I hope Conor does not fight Canelo........

Conor doesn't understand anything about footwork, which is why the notion of him attempting to critique someone with such vastly superior footwork was so hilarious to those who knew better (not me, as I am just another clueless Conor fan.)

turn28cb9.gif

^^^^^^^^

You'll see better footwork from Stephen Hawking on ice.

Pretty sweet move by Floyd. Does almost a full 180 and executes a straight right all in one motion. Yes, boxers know nothing about movement.

Conor doesn't understand anything about footwork, which is why the notion of him attempting to critique someone with such vastly superior footwork was so hilarious to those who knew better (not me, as I am just another clueless Conor fan.)

turn28cb9.gif

^^^^^^^^

You'll see better footwork from Stephen Hawking on ice.

Huge Conor fan but that really is embarrassing. Conor really doesn't know how to fight...

Or maybe Conor understands things about combat that boxers don't because they have been doing things the same way for like a 100 years without questioning them? Yes power is great, which conventional boxing focuses on, but it's not everything. I think this is why Conor is so effective in MMA because the strikers there follow boxing conventions as well and it hinders them there. They are stuck in the mud, too.

aosECR9.gif

If Conor goes inside a boxing ring against Canelo or GGG, we will have a new high profile death in the ring.

That's also why Canelo is stuck in the mud as Conor would say...

Or maybe Conor understands things about combat that boxers don't because they have been doing things the same way for like a 100 years without questioning them? Yes power is great, which conventional boxing focuses on, but it's not everything. I think this is why Conor is so effective in MMA because the strikers there follow boxing conventions as well and it hinders them there. They are stuck in the mud, too.
A voice of reason appears...a light in the darkness. And of course it comes from Bill Murray...quite the wise man.

No one really knows what would happen if they fought.. Canelo was easily beaten by Floyd and RAN from GGG. The fact Canelo wants to fight an MMA guy and run from a real boxer says all you need to know about him actually...
The fact that you believe it's "Factual" that Canelo wants to fight Conor tells the world that you're an idiot.

We (and by that I mean every individual with a functional fore brain) knows exactly what would happen if Conman got in the ring with Canelo. It would be a non-competitive bludgeoning until Conman went unconscious.

Robin black is that you?

Back