I hope Conor does not fight Canelo........

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I mean my god, not only is it a gigantic waste of time, but he would end up as a highlight reel for Canelo once he gets knocked out ( probably in seriously brutal fashion).'

I am starting to think Conor is going to end up as a vegetable if he keeps taking boxing fights. Seriously who is advising him? Is he just this stupid? Or is his team just riding him until the money dries up?

its a ludicrous idea.

Last edited:
I mean my god, not only is it a gigantic waste of time, but he would end up as a highlight reel for Canelo once he gets knocked out ( probably in seriously brutal fashion).'

I am starting to think Conor is going to end up as a vegetable if he keeps taking boxing fights. Seriously who is advising him? Is he just this stupid? Or is his team just riding him until the money dries up?

its a ludicrous idea.

he cares about $$$$ at this point and can you blame the guy??

if he really did want to cement his legacy, he should have defended both titles and rule on top.

They way De La Hoya was talking about May vs Mac I doubt this happens. But, he seemed to be a bit jealous of the potential revenue that event would make.

its a ludicrous idea.
You mean you hope Conor does not have a boxing match with Canelo

You mean you hope Conor does not have a boxing match with Canelo

Conor hits like your grandma's saggy tits. Canelo would kill Conor with jabs. 3 jabs and Conor becomes like Stephen Hawking but without the intelligence.

They way De La Hoya was talking about May vs Mac I doubt this happens. But, he seemed to be a bit jealous of the potential revenue that event would make.
He wanted Conor before the fight was made, he got so rustled Floyd got it and made all that money that he started calling it a scam.

No one really knows what would happen if they fought.. Canelo was easily beaten by Floyd and RAN from GGG. The fact Canelo wants to fight an MMA guy and run from a real boxer says all you need to know about him actually...

Conor hits like your grandma's saggy tits. Canelo would kill Conor with jabs. 3 jabs and Conor becomes like Stephen Hawking but without the intelligence.
Royce-priscas-UFC1.jpg

Conor would make Canelo tap from mount pressure in a fight

No one really knows what would happen if they fought.. Canelo was easily beaten by Floyd and RAN from GGG. The fact Canelo wants to fight an MMA guy and run from a real boxer says all you need to know about him actually...

Kill yourself. I pray you never procreate.

<SelenaWow> .

<{nope}> .

De Lay Hoya is a dishonest hustler, like most boxing promoters. He wanted Canelo to fight McGregor before the Mayweather fight got made, but went nuclear on the concept of an MMA fighter boxing when he wasn't going to make money out of it, and when it was too close to his own event.

If McGregor really wanted a piece of Camelo (and I don't think even Conor is stupid enough to want that fight) De La Hoya would backtrack like Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk. He'd start talking about how impressive Conor looked lasting 10 rounds with Floyd, and it could be a credible fight (where his current opinion is that Floyd carried him and could have finished Conor whenever he wanted).

Royce-priscas-UFC1.jpg

Conor would make Canelo tap from mount pressure in a fight
I guess that's what he'd dream of when he is sleeping from dat canelo left hand.

Couldn't even take 40 year old Floyd down ffs.

De Lay Hoya is a dishonest hustler, like most boxing promoters. He wanted Canelo to fight McGregor before the Mayweather fight got made, but went nuclear on the concept of an MMA fighter boxing when he wasn't going to make money out of it, and when it was too close to his own event.

If McGregor really wanted a piece of Camelo (and I don't think even Conor is stupid enough to want that fight) De La Hoya would backtrack like Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk. He'd start talking about how impressive Conor looked lasting 10 rounds with Floyd, and it could be a credible fight (where his current opinion is that Floyd carried him and could have finished Conor whenever he wanted).
He should he happy, heaps of MMA fans tuned into the canelo fight because of it..

Canelo fight hurt boxing more than the freak show fight.

Byrd being on De La Hoya payroll.

Watch Connor hit a heavy bag, then watch Canelo hit one

The power difference is significant

I guess that's what he'd dream of when he is sleeping from dat canelo left hand
The boxing delusion that punching magically negates all other aspects of fighting is still a widespread epidemic

The boxing delusion that punching magically negates all other aspects of fighting is still a widespread epidemic
And Connor is a stand up fighter. He's never been a wrestling and grappling guy, he strikes.

Canelo seriously may kill Connor. Especially after Floyd gave him brain damage

Back