I hope Conor does not fight Canelo........

The picture you posted was 1993

Ya goof

Canelo literally murders Connie
Yes, in 1993 it was shown that boxing is light years away from fighting. Now, it's 2017 and it is clear that boxing is light years away from fighting.

Ok, are you really retarded?

Remember a retired, defensive, brittle handed, tiny man, finished your idol. Canelo would send him to the hospital
You are overlooking the fact that boxing is light years away from fighting.

And Connor is a stand up fighter. He's never been a wrestling and grappling guy, he strikes.

Canelo seriously may kill Connor. Especially after Floyd gave him brain damage
Completely forgot Floyd gave him brain damage, can he sue Floyd for this?

That's also why Canelo is stuck in the mud as Conor would say...

Conor just says those things about people who have been mean to him. Like the absolutely hilarious moment when he had the audacity to critique Terrence Crawford's footwork because Crawford mocked his warm-up. I'm still not sure if he's entirely delusional, or if he just likes saying absurd shit that he knows tons of idiots will parrot no matter what.

Conor just says those things about people who have been mean to him. Like the absolutely hilarious moment when he had the audacity to critique Terrence Crawford's footwork because Crawford mocked his warm-up. I'm still not sure if he's entirely delusional, or if he just likes saying absurd shit that he knows tons of idiots will parrot no matter what.

Or maybe Conor understands things about combat that boxers don't because they have been doing things the same way for like a 100 years without questioning them? Yes power is great, which conventional boxing focuses on, but it's not everything. I think this is why Conor is so effective in MMA because the strikers there follow boxing conventions as well and it hinders them there. They are stuck in the mud, too.

He won't fight again if he takes this fight. I'm also very tired about Notorious thrash-talk, always those same thinks, can he figure out something new?

Or maybe Conor understands things about combat that boxers don't because they have been doing things the same way for like a 100 years without questioning them? Yes power is great, which conventional boxing focuses on, but it's not everything. I think this is why Conor is so effective in MMA because the strikers there follow boxing conventions as well and it hinders them there. They are stuck in the mud, too.

Yeah, McGregor has a lot to teach Terrence Crawford about footwork. I don't think I've ever seen anyone move like McGregor moved against Mayweather. It will be decades before boxing as a sport fully processes the brilliance of McGregor's display a few weeks back. The mold has been broken and sport is forever changed.

Conor doesn't understand anything about footwork, which is why the notion of him attempting to critique someone with such vastly superior footwork was so hilarious to those who knew better (not me, as I am just another clueless Conor fan.)

turn28cb9.gif

^^^^^^^^

You'll see better footwork from Stephen Hawking on ice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back