I honestly think Emil meek is a fiction crafted by ZUFFA

Meek is the 2018 Alessio Sakara.

Vikings are in, bro. People are sheep.

Tons of hype. All I see is vids on YouTube talking about him, the mma beat offs are lapping up all his breast milk. Destruction is on its way in the from of NN

Yes the Ufc has made every video about mma ever.

I have literally never seen one Ufc promo video about Meek until last week

Lol UFC trying to appeal to children hyping up fake Vikings. Bruh, just because you’re from the region doesn’t mean you’re a Viking. I don’t see you fighting wars with an axe and shield.

I don't get the hype. The Nigerian nightmare is THE most excting new contender we've had in YEARS and people are talking some guy named Emil meek who beat up Paul Harris. I expect NN to get him out of there quickly and move on to the next challenge. I don't get the hype

Usman was damn boring with his lay n pray. His wrestling and slams were great, but once he got Meek to the ground, he just laid on him and barely did much.

Usman was damn boring with his lay n pray. His wrestling and slams were great, but once he got Meek to the ground, he just laid on him and barely did much.

I think Usman is legit but Meek did not make that fight easy for him. Usman won each round but Meek was never wilting and he was throwing some vicious looking elbows from off his back at times. He stifled some takedowns and worked his way back up a couple of times but Usman is so relentless. That's a tough style to combat.

The thing that irked me was that Usman made it like it was a walk in the park and then further tried to discredit Meek by saying he was only at 30 percent.

Lol UFC trying to appeal to children hyping up fake Vikings. Bruh, just because you’re from the region doesn’t mean you’re a Viking. I don’t see you fighting wars with an axe and shield.
Thankyou! It Is COMICAL

Back