I honestly think Emil meek is a fiction crafted by ZUFFA

His win over Palhares was monumental at the time and that's where any "hype" comes from.

That being said, you're wrong. Valhalla is the next big thing.

I have seen zero hype here, though this is the only MMA site I pay attention to

I personally like Meek but you nailed it.
There was hype back when he first signed, but taking a year off is a pretty good way to make people forget you were the guy that stopped Palhares' killer WW run.

ZUFFA?

ullaqld.jpg

WME bought ZUFFA. You don't see the logo at the end of every broadcast? <JagsKiddingMe>

They didn't just buy the UFC, they bought the entire Zuffa library from PRIDE to WEC to Strikeforce, etc. Zuffa is still the company running the show, WME is now the parent company.

Last edited:
He's the photo negative of Meek Mill, created to avoid jail time and unwarranted butt fun.

Any actual comment or reason why im wrong other than just lol? Just because YOU dont like the guy doesn't mean I'm wrong. He's number 3 and he just dominated the last title challenger. Usman isn't top 5. He's Hardly top 10. If I'm Colby im looking for wonderboy, till or RDA. certainly NOT fucking Usman.

Can't wait to come back here after Meek wins.

Ok, most likely not, but I still want to put some money on this fight just because of those insane odds. Usman is like -600. Haha.

There was a bit of hype here before/after his UFC debut, not much afterwards though.

Not really sure what this thread is trying to get at

You spend too much time on sherdog and start to imagine things.
No hype for Meek. He has a personality thats easy to feature on youtube videos but everyone and their mother know that this is a gimme fight for Usman so he can stay active.

Tons of hype. All I see is vids on YouTube talking about him, the mma beat offs are lapping up all his breast milk. Destruction is on its way in the from of NN
Fuck off, only hype was fighter and the kid homo'ing over him. Usman is a huge favorite. You can lap my balls

Any actual comment or reason why im wrong other than just lol? Just because YOU dont like the guy doesn't mean I'm wrong. He's number 3 and he just dominated the last title challenger. Usman isn't top 5. He's Hardly top 10. If I'm Colby im looking for wonderboy, till or RDA. certainly NOT fucking Usman.
Oh you were serious?

The fist 2 times Colby ducked Usman was before he fought Maia so using his last fight as an excuse won't work. And the main reason Usman isn't top 5 yet is because guys like Colby keep ducking him.

Sounds like Colby is afraid of losing his ranking. I mean, Till whose ranked #7 said he would fight Perry who isn't even top 10.

I don't get the hype. The Nigerian nightmare is THE most excting new contender we've had in YEARS and people are talking some guy named Emil meek who beat up Paul Harris. I expect NN to get him out of there quickly and move on to the next challenge. I don't get the hype

The fuck are you on about?
There's like one moderator round here that gives a fuck about Meek,
Other than that Usman is a 7/1 favourite on the betting lines

Also Usman is exciting? Are you for real

Back