I honestly think Emil meek is a fiction crafted by ZUFFA

Megatronlee

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I don't get the hype. The Nigerian nightmare is THE most excting new contender we've had in YEARS and people are talking some guy named Emil meek who beat up Paul Harris. I expect NN to get him out of there quickly and move on to the next challenge. I don't get the hype

ZUFFA?

ullaqld.jpg

there is no hype
Tons of hype. All I see is vids on YouTube talking about him, the mma beat offs are lapping up all his breast milk. Destruction is on its way in the from of NN

The matchmaking is more confusing than anything. Usman deserves a step up...Meek hasn’t accomplished much at all in his mma career.

There's no hype whatsoever. He's just the only guy in the top 20 willing to fight Usman right now.

He does have some legit power, but I don't see him stopping Usman unless Usman just lets himself get hit while chasing the stoppage like he did with Moraes.

Props to Meek for taking the fight. Several fighters have flat out refused to fight Usman.

Shit, Colby Nothington has ducked him on 3 separate occasions now.

I don't get the hype. The Nigerian nightmare is THE most excting new contender we've had in YEARS and people are talking some guy named Emil meek who beat up Paul Harris. I expect NN to get him out of there quickly and move on to the next challenge. I don't get the hype

Usman?! Most exciting contender? Seriously? The wrestler decision guy? Exciting?

Till
Perry
Ponzi

These guys are exciting

Im Norwegian and there isnt much hope over here that he will win. He has the potential to be a perennial top 15 but a belt is way out of his leauge

Haven't really heard any hype about Meek at all really, kinda surprising someone thinks there is some tbh. Dude seems like a character tho

You’re the first person to refer to Usman as exciting, ts.

Props to Meek for taking the fight. Several fighters have flat out refused to fight Usman.

Shit, Colby Nothington has ducked him on 3 separate occasions now.
That would be a HUGE step down for colby. I wouldn't take that fight either.

What hype?

The forum readily acknowledges Usman should easily dispatch Meek.

Now just for the sake of rustling TS a bit, I hope Meek pulls out a brutal stiffness inducing KO.

wsi-imageoptim-EmilMeek2.jpg

Usman is going to get beheaded RD 1.

13235223_1075497779190755_7030675855080607790_o.0.0.jpg

See you in Valhalla.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back